Milestone hour money increase
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Milestone hour money increase

Description
Improve the 100 hourly prizes from 10k to higher

Why?
Even if its just for the later hours, Racking up 100 hours is a lot these days i believe it should be more rewarding 10k at the minute is like so easy to make I am not saying be stupid and make it so much but an increase from 10k is needed even if its just for the later hours.
+support
If I remember correctly, the original concern was that old players would instantly get a ton of money, but reducing it to 10K per 100 hours is way too low. Other milestones besides the 500-hour rewards are kinda useless.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
-Support

The economy is already broken as it is, and with milestone money we're just adding more fuel to the fire. Let people earn their money the proper way and let those 10k be a kind of a "morale booster" every now and then. But like Siphon said, N x 500h rewards could be better.
~ Equinox ~
I can see both sides of this, as 10k for 100 hours is a bit low, however the economy is pretty broken as Equinox said. But it may be a good idea to increase the milestone money for the lower hours so maybe up to the 400 hours milesone reward make it 30k or 50k? And then past that keep it as 10k

+Support for increasing the lower hours milestone money reward
The following 1 user Likes NEMxDman's post:
  • Boonan
(05-04-2022, 08:20 PM)Equinox Wrote: -Support

The economy is already broken as it is, and with milestone money we're just adding more fuel to the fire. Let people earn their money the proper way and let those 10k be a kind of a "morale booster" every now and then. But like Siphon said, N x 500h rewards could be better.
The economy is only broken because few people have anything left to buy and no one wants to join a dealer job other than to loophole the self supply rules.

Surely to a server which is suffering from a chronic case of noplayeritis, the idea of incentivising people actually come on and play the game is a considerable idea.
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006
The following 1 user Likes B33n's post:
  • Blaz
+Support

Take the economy is screwed argument away, we still need to retain players lol. Whether that damages it more we need to keep people.
The milestone system is far from where we want it and requires a rework, we don't wish to screw over the economy we're trying to fix and would rather the system target new players than give those with thousands of hours even more money. We have our own plans on how to do this, however, it's not currently on our roadmap.

Denied.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork