What are you?
Hello so i was just sitting at home and i was bored and then i started to think. In many places of the world people are judged to what kind of person they are by the clothes they are wearing and what music they listen to. So i felt like doing a thread and asking what kind of person do people often think you are? and i mean like Heavy metal fantast, Nerd , Gamer, Emo and such and if people stereotype you in any kind of way are they right or are they wrong?

Guess ill start.

Well i often wear black clothes with a lot of skulls on them and some clothes that have a grim reaper print on them so people always ask me if i am Emo and i have also been called Nerd a lot of the times when i wear shirts (Not T-shirts.) So i am often judged as either a Nerd or Emo so what do people think you guys are?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Meh, I <3 Starwars and Code in C++, I'm sure Nadrick will agree I'm a downright Nerd
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Im the dawg the big bad dawg, THE BOUNTY HUNTER!
I'm a jock who play games and is good in school.

Pretty mixed up, eh.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
I am one of the Hip-Sters, Wearing the clothes that are "Hip" Right now... But i mixx it up to get Nerdy, when i put on my glasses xD (Yeah! I wear contact-Lenses! )
[Image: scaled.php?server=31&filename=udklipe.png&res=medium]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, ForceGhost
I wear simple shirts, usually button ups and polos. Always wear jeans or khaki or striped shorts. I am also what you would consider the "class clown". Oh and I am a master procrastinator.
A rock and roll nerd.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I don't wear clothes because I am a zebra.
The following 2 users Like Caroline's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Fleet Admiral Zapington
(02-17-2012, 12:52 AM)Caroline Wrote: I don't wear clothes because I am a zebra.

Zebras can wear clothes 0_o
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • equal