Lost M4A1
I was in a roleplay situation which involved hiding in a crate, but an enemy walked up to the crate, and I had to take out my weapon and prepare for battle. But My weapon disappeared, from my HUD and my inventory! I hear this happened when stuck inside a prop but I'm not sure. Us there a way to get it back?
The following 1 user Likes Oliver Closof's post:
  • Tank
why is everyone all of a sudden posting weapon refunds??? Look they glitch up sometimes its a bloody weapon, you take them risks if you loose it you loose it, theres no way without evidence you will get a refund, i may sound strict but come on this is like the 10th thread now....
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

It was a fucking m4.....
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Damnit man refund his M4, it's a M4!!
All help is lost, go on jump off the tallest building near you!
The following 2 users Like The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • ZeroSupport, Tank
What the hell?! I didn't say anything about a refund! I just want to know what happened!

EDIT: I said "Is there a way to get it back", not "Give it back!" All I wanted to know was if there was a way to get it back. No need for you guys to start trolling me out the windows...
(02-16-2012, 07:58 PM)Oliver Closof Wrote: I was in a roleplay situation which involved hiding in a crate, but an enemy walked up to the crate, and I had to take out my weapon and prepare for battle. But My weapon disappeared, from my HUD and my inventory! I hear this happened when stuck inside a prop but I'm not sure. Us there a way to get it back?

Skeptical

Anyway it happens its a glitch like in the elevator, if you unholster a gun you loose it, it happens some times, if it does happen dont do it again i lost 3 awps once >.> i was so stoopid
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9