More unmarked
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: More unmarked

Description
More buyable unmarked police vehicle like the unmarked tahoe that means 2 separate vehicles one MARKED the other one UNMARKED 

unmarked dodge charger,
unmarked ford crown,
unmarked ford explorer

Why?
We need more flexibility when it comes to police vehicle’s we wanna have both vehicle styles whiteout running to an mechanic youst to get the tuning from him for one time and later doing it again.
just get a civ dodge charger ez
+/-Support [Dependable]

You see, Ford Crown doesn't have a Civ Version, which will instantly pop out the idea for new players at least or people who aren't pretty much familiar with the RP side, That this is a police vehicle and depending on the situation they might just go out of their car and boom kill you or hostage you or threating you, Same story goes to the Explorer..

Now hear me out, IF the admins decide to add Civ version to these unique Gov cars, I am completely supporting you, IF not then i don't think it will be a big deal, and it won't be necessary to add..
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
(04-14-2022, 12:28 AM)Ragnarok Wrote: +/-Support [Dependable]

You see, Ford Crown doesn't have a Civ Version, which will instantly pop out the idea for new players at least or people who aren't pretty much familiar with the RP side, That this is a police vehicle and depending on the situation they might just go out of their car and boom kill you or hostage you or threating you, Same story goes to the Explorer..

Now hear me out, IF the admins decide to add Civ version to these unique Gov cars, I am completely supporting you, IF not then i don't think it will be a big deal, and it won't be necessary to add..
But in real life you can also not know if it is an unmarked but i get your point
+Support
We prefer having one government vehicle with the flexibility to go either undercover or not versus having a ton of the same car but in different configurations. The only reason the suburban has two is that it's two different models, the rest aren't.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork