Returning to CityRP
Hey all,

I decided to reinstall Garry's Mod and I couldn't help but jump on the server today. It was nice to feel like a new player again and I must say, there were a few things I had to figure out but it all came back quite quickly.

The thing I found most surprising about jumping on today was how much I missed the server. With two thousand hours recorded I thought that I might be over it, but I do miss it.

For those of you who don't know me I'm Nac, an ex-admin from Australia who joined FL in 2013. The downside to living in Australia is that I am usually online when everyone else isn't and I have to drive with about 400 ping which is quite a pain, but something to be mastered.

Browsing the forums and who's online, I see that there are still a few faces around that I recognise and some that I don't. I look forward to hopefully seeing you all in-game or messaging on Steam.

It has been several years since I last played City RP properly and in the time that I have been away, like everyone, my IRL responsibilities have grown. For this reason I won't be as active as I used to be, but I aim to jump in-game when I can.

Looking foward to getting back into it!

Kind regards,

Nac
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 10 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Jessixa, Self, Lewwings, max., -DanTheMan-, Marve Fleksnes, Boonan, Falcon, ART, LikeSimon
Wow… I remember you back in 2014/2015 desperately trying to explain to me and my brother why we couldn’t just raid the president whenever we wanted

Welcome back, Nacreas!
Welcome back Nacreas!
I missed the V2D '15 summer times with your sits
~ Equinox ~
Yo mate! Welcome back Smile
(03-14-2022, 03:24 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Hey all,

I decided to reinstall Garry's Mod and I couldn't help but jump on the server today. It was nice to feel like a new player again and I must say, there were a few things I had to figure out but it all came back quite quickly.

The thing I found most surprising about jumping on today was how much I missed the server. With two thousand hours recorded I thought that I might be over it, but I do miss it.

For those of you who don't know me I'm Nac, an ex-admin from Australia who joined FL in 2013. The downside to living in Australia is that I am usually online when everyone else isn't and I have to drive with about 400 ping which is quite a pain, but something to be mastered.

Browsing the forums and who's online, I see that there are still a few faces around that I recognise and some that I don't. I look forward to hopefully seeing you all in-game or messaging on Steam.

It has been several years since I last played City RP properly and in the time that I have been away, like everyone, my IRL responsibilities have grown. For this reason I won't be as active as I used to be, but I aim to jump in-game when I can.

Kind regards,

Nac

Most of been a ghost town when you went on.
Shit.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Tim
Welcome!

Let me know if you need any help with the rules
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Vauld
(03-14-2022, 01:30 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

Kind regards,

Nac

You’re a good roleplayer Jimmy the jew
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(03-17-2022, 10:16 PM)Cox Wrote:

Kind regards,

Nac

Im just a jew
(03-17-2022, 10:42 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 10:16 PM)Cox Wrote:

Kind regards,

Nac

Im just a jew

not any Jew though, your Jimmy the jew