Let's make Fearless great again!
Within Fearless there is a wokeness movement that encircles the free speech of this community, part of a vast system of barriers that divides the entire community of Fearless... Posting in the discussion section of this forum, all men and women are roleplayers, separated from their fellow community members. All men and women are FLRP’ers, forced to look upon a scar... As long as free speech is not allowed, as long as this scar of a community management is permitted to rule, it is not the Fearless question alone that remains open, but the question of freedom for all the community.
General Secretary / owner Divey, if you seek an alive community, if you seek prosperity for FearlessRP and its members, if you seek a playerbase, come here to this thread. 
Mr. Divey, tear down this wokeness!
Mr. Divey, give up your ownership!

[Image: fhxVG9D.png]
Time to hand the torch over
Wolven

[Image: JIvRYwK.gif]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Excellent announcement. For years now, Divey has riddled us with misconduct in the FL community to the brink of destruction.

This corruption must end. The system is broken.

#CancelDivey #Woke #FearlessRP
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Neither a wise man or a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.

[Image: matrix-sound-of-inevitability.gif]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

FL is more corrupt than Mexico
My fellow Fearless members:
Last night the campaign team of #MakeFLGreatAgain launched a series of verbal strikes against the inner circle of the current Fearless leadership, their threads, and structures that support general secretary Divey's vision. The attacks were concentrated and carefully targeted to minimize feelings of sadness among the regular members of Fearless with whom we have no quarrel. From initial reports, our campaign team have succeeded in their mission.
We FLRP’ers are slow to anger. We always seek peaceful avenues before resorting to the use of verbal force -- and we did. We tried quiet diplomacy, public condemnation and demonstrations. None succeeded. Despite our repeated warnings, general secretary Divey continued his reckless policy of wokeness, his relentless pursuit of inactivity. He counted on Fearless to be passive. He counted wrong. I warned that there should be no place within this community where high ranked staff members can rest and train and practice their deadly wokeness/inactivity skills. I meant it. I said that we would act with others, if possible, and alone if necessary to ensure that staff members that are bad for the future of this community have no sanctuary anywhere. Tonight, we have.
Thank you, and god bless you.
[Image: fhxVG9D.png]
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Eclipze, konsta, Lewwings
i dunno who deleted your dupes, i promise.
The following 4 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Link, Lewwings, Jan, ART
Its so sad the freedom of speech was taken away from FL when they decided the N word is not within a roleplay character since then I have 3 bans for Racism bring back the good old days!
[Image: unknown.png]

If not us - who? If not now - when?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 4 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Jan, konsta, max., Eclipze