Contacts
Darkweb

minigames: cookie klicker, DodgeIt!
Settings (customizability)

Check it out for your self
1.https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/aphone-a-feature-rich-phone

extra: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1370983401

Why?
It woud make the gameplay much more fun and less boring you can do a tonn of things white it like: calling the police white it, call your friends, have a gps, flex, chating white friends, calling them, making pictures, bank online, check the wheather, calculate and so much more
I woud love to see it, thats it bye Smile
The following 4 users Like Police Driver's post:
  • Tim, Jessixa, Toe Shmicki, Boonan
I think that's a great idea. I think it's fair they might not be able to get all of those things but just the basic functions would be nice to see.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
We actually did get that addon and I almost got it completely working with a few modifications for FL, the issue is phones just make things more annoying without actually adding anything of value. It's literally just an extremely inconvenient /pm which is why I dropped the project in the first place. If we can figure out a way to implement phones without it just being more annoying than existing methods then sure, but aPhone felt extremely clunky to use during our internal tests. Sending a message to someone quite literally took 10x longer than it would with a PM, phone calls are cool but it's questionable as to how much it will actually be used.

I'd rather focus on changes that are meaningful and add something rather than just a new, more annoying way to do things you can already do. Sure it's more immersive, but that's about the only thing it has going for it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(03-10-2022, 07:39 PM)Pollux Wrote: We actually did get that addon and I almost got it completely working with a few modifications for FL, the issue is phones just make things more annoying without actually adding anything of value. It's literally just an extremely inconvenient /pm which is why I dropped the project in the first place. If we can figure out a way to implement phones without it just being more annoying than existing methods then sure, but aPhone felt extremely clunky to use during our internal tests. Sending a message to someone quite literally took 10x longer than it would with a PM, phone calls are cool but it's questionable as to how much it will actually be used.

I'd rather focus on changes that are meaningful and add something rather than just a new, more annoying way to do things you can already do. Sure it's more immersive, but that's about the only thing it has going for it.
but /pm youst doesent give you this feeling and not everything has to work the thing is it youst it exists on manny servers and woud be great on fearless and if people from the outside look at it they are gone be like hmm but i woud really enjoy a phone and changes i also added an other free one you coud maybe try i also heard the support from the buyable one (1) is really good
+support
While the phone thing was planned like Pollux mentioned, I think there's more to the system than just PMs. It could work as a framework for future features and it already has some neat features built into it.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Boonan
unnecessary and isn’t needed. i understand where you’re coming from but it’s just a waste of content and will soon get annoying to navigate.

-support
+Support
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
+support
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(03-10-2022, 07:39 PM)Pollux Wrote: We actually did get that addon and I almost got it completely working with a few modifications for FL, the issue is phones just make things more annoying without actually adding anything of value. It's literally just an extremely inconvenient /pm which is why I dropped the project in the first place. If we can figure out a way to implement phones without it just being more annoying than existing methods then sure, but aPhone felt extremely clunky to use during our internal tests. Sending a message to someone quite literally took 10x longer than it would with a PM, phone calls are cool but it's questionable as to how much it will actually be used.

gsmartwatch
keep the current pm system so that it continues to be as convenient, and use the smartwatch for other features
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
-Support

Don't get me wrong here, The idea is almost perfect, but that could cause some bugs or lag during a thing you are working on, for example being chased by whatever and someone calls you, like bruh, you might put the phone on mute, but the GUI of the phone may keep pop out from time to time, which would be a bit annoying, I would prefer more commands such as PM, that is related to real phones, for example,

1. /call "ID", and it will just pop out a text massage that this person is calling, instead a vibrating or calling tone with a gui that keeps annoying me.

2. /phonehistory, To see who called you, who sent you massages, and what happend.

3. maybe /alarm? , to set alarms, or dismiss them in game cloak..?

basic stuff makes games better, and easy to play with and remember..
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!