Presidential base salary
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Presidential base salary

Description
I suggest the implementation of a base salary for the President/VP roles which comes in addition to the current tax income.
This could be something like 1000 or 2000 (for donators with double salary) + tax income. This would probably leave the max paycheck at around 4000 with 40% tax and all that. Or maybe other balance concerns need to be addressed and this needs to be lowered? What do I know?

Why?
Usually you will find the president slot is rarely occupied as it simply doesn't earn anything in contrast to how boring it can be to sit in the nexus.

If we add a base salary, this will make the role able to compete with farming and contraband to some extent, which will keep the president role occupied which in turn gives the government more to do (which leads to more police and paramedics)
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 1 user Likes gin's post:
  • -DanTheMan-
+support
Job should be overhauled to add more features too
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Self, Idea
President do be Wack. Overhaul pls +support

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
+Support
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(01-27-2022, 02:25 PM)Conn Wrote: +support
Job should be overhauled to add more features too

I agree here. Being able to set tax levels for different things (market, fuel and so on) and being able to manage budgeting for government agencies
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 3 users Like gin's post:
  • Boonan, Self, Equinox
+Support

President definitely requires more features.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
Ive had some really nice PresRP in the past, and I think the system is not too bad. But yeah it has tone of potential and a raise of the salary would be definitely an encouragement for more GovRP and maybe even GovOrgs

+support
+support
Also, it could motivate players to pick president even if there aren't that many players on the server.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Kind of a cheat, but yeah another +support Tounge
+support
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper