Jimmy
Reported User(s): Jimmy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22027439

Date & Time (GMT): 26/1/22 @ 15:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Jimmy (Jamal Jackson) Mass rdm'd, General Ketobi just encouraged it and demoted everyone who tried to become Vice President or cops.

First Jimmy killed the president which allowed General Ketobi to become the new president (which I did not record), then he proceeded to become a SWAT and just run around with the president (General Ketobi) to mass rdm, while having well over 1k hours.

As you can see in my video, it was not one rdm. I only really recorded when he killed me, but there were lots of other too.
Him and the president just drove around shooting people and sometimes propblocking cars from leaving their parked positions.

Their steam ID's: 
Jimmy: STEAM_0:1:22027439
General Ketobi: STEAM_0:1:66008120

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AOncwo_1K4
Yeah, not like you were attacking me or anything. Like you can see in the last clip where I killed you, you were punching me before it but you conveniently cut that out.

And in regards to "propblocking", the whole server can agree with me that it was you prop blocking other cars with your tool gun by spawning in props in front of moving vehicles.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(01-27-2022, 08:16 AM)James Wrote: Yeah, not like you were attacking me or anything. Like you can see in the last clip where I killed you, you were punching me before it but you conveniently cut that out.

And in regards to "propblocking", the whole server can agree with me that it was you prop blocking other cars with your tool gun by spawning in props in front of moving vehicles.
You got any evidence to support your claims at all? You were mass rdm'ming not only me but the entire server that was on at that point, demoting everyone who tried to become anything with a government position. And I've got parts of it on camera.
At least have some evidence if you're going to accuse someone.
anyhow, with over 1000 hours you should know better than to mass rdm  and abuse your power even if the server is barren
I was defending myself against your accusation where you claimed I was "prop blocking" when it was you. I have no interest in snitching on you.

And you are the one required to provide evidence to prove me guilty, not the other way around.
(01-27-2022, 02:20 PM)James Wrote: I was defending myself against your accusation where you claimed I was "prop blocking" when it was you. I have no interest in snitching on you.

And you are the one required to provide evidence to prove me guilty, not the other way around.
I have already provided evidence. I have a lot of interest in snitching on you. I said that you have to provide evidence for accusing me. I have all the evidence needed, you have none that support your claims.
Like I said, you clipped out the parts where you kept "oops misclick"ing me and wonder why you got shot.
Approved
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]