Changes to the definition of public crimes
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Changes to the definition of public crimes

Description
Alleyways and other areas in the city that are out of immediate public view should not be counted as "public" just because they're inside the city. I am not suggesting that you should be able to just gun down people in the street with no reason but discrete crime out of view should still be allowed.

Why?
Because robberies, drug dealing and stabbings etc happen all the time in real life and it would be ridiculous and false to suggest otherwise.
The following 1 user Likes Backstab94's post:
  • -DanTheMan-
I don’t understand why I wouldn’t be allowed to rob someone by the back door alleyway of the apartments but I can mug and carjack a full blown police officer on any stretch of road outside the city area and shoot them dead if they don’t comply.

+ support.
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006
The following 1 user Likes B33n's post:
  • Backstab94
+support
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+ Support
+support
+Support
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
-(/+) support

Code:
Crimes may start in alleyways and extend to public streets; people might claim they have committed a crime in an alley when they did not (which would increase the need of recording to have a chance in a sit)

That is what I could think of in a heartbeat when I read the suggestion.

In general, I am in favor of your suggestion, but I do not see it working out in FL's current climate. Chances are it will only lead to chaos in the city, which is currently the only somewhat peaceful area in Evoside.
+Support
[Image: 457pzxq.jpg]
+support

Maybe to help decipher the non-crime in public and the crime in public zones there could be a little indicator at the top of your screen, something like Non-crime in public zone
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
The following 1 user Likes -DanTheMan-'s post:
  • LikeSimon