Bravos @
Reported User(s): Bravos @

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149537291

Date & Time (GMT): 23/1/22 @ 0020 GMT

Summary of the incident
Creating prop vehicles in the middle of the city.

Evidence
Sorry, but where in the rules does it state that I am forbidden to roleplay with my own train base? I was just trying to move it back to the rails (they were on the beach) after a guy you reported next (the one who killed himself) flung it onto that tree seen in the beginning of the video.

Before saying that ‘it doesn’t look like you’re roleplaying’, well it was no different from what you were doing in that context.
Smile
(01-23-2022, 01:59 AM)The Engineer Wrote: Sorry, but where in the rules does it state that I am forbidden to roleplay with my own train base? I was just trying to move it back to the rails (they were on the beach) after a guy you reported next (the one who killed himself) flung it onto that tree seen in the beginning of the video.

Before saying that ‘it doesn’t look like you’re roleplaying’, well it was no different from what you were doing in that context.
Smile

5.2 Do not build or spawn entities in areas you do not own unless given permission from the owner and don't block entities that are naturally spawning (the President being the owner of the Nexus and to build in public contact a member of staff).

As there was no staff member online, it's unlikely this rule was followed.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Player Report Ref #99585/Bravos

Hello D0ctor,

Thanks for your PR

After reviewing the available evidence, I will issue the player with a warning for this time around, so he knows for the future he needs admin permission to make custom vehicles.

Action(s) Taken: Player will be given a warning

APR-CLOSE
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]