F1 Command List Cleanup
Title of Suggestion: F1 Command List Cleanup

Description
A general clean-up of the F1 Commands List to make it easier for new members to surf through

Why?
The commands list is long and messy and not well sorted. When I can't remember a command I always go here and end up having to look everywhere for where the command should be, getting turned around in the duplicate tabs:

- There are duplicate tabs such as Moderator/Trial Admin tabs being separate. There is a Presidential commands tab, and then there's a separate Presidential/Any team leader tab where most of the commands are only relevant to the president. There are two police tabs.

- Large "commands" tab with a couple defunct commands (/pulse, /requestsong) and some commands which should be in the government commands list (/panic, /backup, /distress, /tax)

- Missing the /driverlicense command in the police list, which allows the officer to add points to a player's license. Unsure if more commands like this are missing from the list

I might have missed some examples for the situations above but I believe a tidier commands list will be useful.
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Huge +Support. The current one is very messy and new players ain't be able to see through that whole menu.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
+support
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
+support
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The menu is automatically generated from the commands available, I guess we could sort out the categories?

If done I guess this would probably just become an entire refactor of the command help system, as it is honestly terrible.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support

Honestly I have no idea half the commands for stuff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
(12-04-2021, 03:29 AM)Pollux Wrote: The menu is automatically generated from the commands available, I guess we could sort out the categories?

If done I guess this would probably just become an entire refactor of the command help system, as it is honestly terrible.

That would be a great solution, I know its a minor sort of suggestion but I believe it could make a decent difference in player experience
(12-04-2021, 03:29 AM)Pollux Wrote: The menu is automatically generated from the commands available, I guess we could sort out the categories?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]