NightShade. Verry sorry
NightShade

console/SoulRipper

The fearlessrp ones

Me and Dwexx

I am dearly sorry. Everyday i get home from school, i am always happy and excited to play on Fearless RP. I have gotten a couple of my friends to play on the server, and they too also like to play here. I donated to the server to show my love and care. Then my friend Dwexx had gotten banned from the server, because his Paypal did something. Then we came up with a plan, so he could get a free BMW for me. I'm all happy when we got it, not realizing what i have really done. The day after we did that, we were having fun in the BMW, and i wish we never did. Then today when we got on, his BMW was gone. We were confused and curious. I get a message saying join this chat so i did. Soul and Dwexx are there. I'm scared out of my head. I would like to say sorry but my finger can only type hate and mean things. I cannot stop and then i am banned. I become sad over this noticing how stupid i am. Now i am here posting this to say, I am sorry for what i have done. I only wish to play fearless RP once more. I don't know what else i could possible say to be more sorry then i am.
Apparently lying gets you banned, yet Mass CDM / Mass RDM / Prop Spam only gets less a ban for than a week, sometimes a day, and by doing any of those offenses, people lose money, items, and time. His offense never hurt anyone, and if it did, mention it. All they did was have fun for a day, but now that the BMW was removed, problem solved? And in fact, DweX lied to you on his Unban Request...

Quote:This was on DweX's Unban Request:
Why we should unban you: SoulRipper told me he would unban me after he removed my inventory(aside from a gift that was given to me) and he removed everything and my wallet after that he just didn't unban me or anything and now i cant get in contact with him, so soulripper maybe you will see this, or another admin will.

So i don't understand, DweX lied to you as well, yet he is let off the hook, and you condemn Nightshade? Seeing as you removed the BMW, i think the problem was done, and you should of just punished him by removing his inventory, and cash, and even donator status, but Permanently Banning him is just over the top. From my perspective, it looks like you are being courteous to dweX, based on the amount of money he has donated.

Nightshade has contributed to this server with his time, which is over 120+ hours, his money, including donation, and his respect, by role-playing properly, and being a good player. Ask anyone on the server what they think of him, and it is all positive.

I Came out with the truth to help them both, but apparently honesty is worse than concealing a secret, since it was meant to get rid of the BMW, and not to punish them to the pits of hell ( Other RP Servers ). Anyone think differently?

You should never lie to me that you (or your friend) lost items, because I will eventually find out. I see lieing as one of the biggest insults against me. And making cool jokes about it how I failed against your friends, doesn't make it better.

And Dwex apologized on a normal way instead of NightShade who said he will cut a certain person's throat, plus NightShade made fun of my gullibility. Everybody with a common sense knows that when you lie, consequences could happen. I knew that when I was like 8 years old.

He will be one of the last guys I will unban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yes, obviously you were gullible, you just gave the BMW, without even substantial evidence, couldn't you have looked in the logs or console and searched if Nightshade even bought a BMW? I find it to be partly your fault as well, because it would be like me saying an admin lent me no clip mode, and you believed me and let me continue, then you find out i go no clip around in people houses destroying every ones contraband.

But i do not think "breaking" your trust, is a valid reason to Permanently ban him. Yes, he is 12 years old, yes he got mad and depressed when he was talking with you and dweX, mostly because dweX was denying any acquaintance in the plot scheme, and using Nightshade as the scapegoat.

But to Perma-Ban him? The Kid has
- Contributed with donations
- Served many hours on the server
- Been a good player ( 2 RP Points )
- Nice and respectful ( ask anyone who has met him )
- Mature, in the game, and out, yet when you Permaban someone from their favorite server, they gonna be angry/sad for a while.

I do not understand though, the only thing lying did in this case was hurt your feelings, not the players.

It would be like me Permanently Banning someone for Admin Disrespect, which in terms is a hefty ban for a minor offense.
- could gag them
- could mute them
- could kick them
- could slay them
and by then they would learn their lesson, and not do it again.

But you, chose to permaban him on a basis of age and maturity, in which he is 12 years old, and your comparing him to an almost 16 year old. Big differences.

12 Year olds are barely beginning middle school
- Improper English
- inability to contain emotions
- Common Sense

Lots of other reasons why he should not be compared with dweX.

Also, you said

Quote:Everybody with a common sense knows that when you lie, consequences could happen.Everybody with a common sense knows that when you lie, consequences could happen.

Yes, but a consequence of lying is banning him forever? You expect people to be perfect, you expect the un-expectable. People lie, i have lied, you have lied, everyone lies, but this is a punishment of death that you have made, a harsh choice.

[/quote]Exodus 23:7
Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty.[/spoiler]

I do not know your religion, or your moral standards, but the bible speaks of forgiveness and mercy, for you listen to dweX's apology and condemn Nightshade to death.

Quote:Romans 12:17
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.

This is what your doing, he has done something evil in your eyes, and you repay him with unworthy punishment, and think to yourself, you are removing a person who loves this server with their heart, is excited EVERYDAY, to play on it when he gets out of school, and is always a fun person to play with when on.

Quote:Proverbs 16:8
Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice.

I came out with the truth, which was meant to be unharmful, to get rid of the sin, which in this case was the Bmw, rather then letting them both thrive off of something gained with injustice acts, but i spoke and let you know.

Quote:He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. --Tryon Edwards

People lie, you may not know it, but everywhere, including in this server. People lie about situations, they lie to admins, they lie to players, all in retrospect of self benefit. But i tell you, i came out with the truth, to stop it before they would get themselves into bigger trouble, and any other player would have never spoken a word about it to help them, since come on, its a free BMW.

Quote:In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. --George Orwell

[/spoiler]“The willingness to forgive is a sign of spiritual and emotional maturity. It is one of the great virtues to which we all should aspire. Imagine a world filled with individuals willing both to apologize and to accept an apology. Is there any problem that could not be solved among people who possessed the humility and largeness of spirit and soul to do either -- or both -- when needed?”
― Gordon B. Hinckley

Spoiler :

“Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Spoiler :

[/quote]

Sincerely,
Timothy J. Jones

My whole school day I didn't do anything knowing going home would be the same. I had nothing to look forward to doing. When i got home I fell on my bed and just slept. I woke up with in sadness knowing there was nothing to do. I sat there for a hour or two doing nothing. I feel like my life has been striped from me. I have a pain in my stomach that has been hurting since i was banned. It hurts me to think of it now. I just feel so much pitty as if I have been whipped by a belt for what i have done. I know you might call me immature for what i have said and done. I'm sorry for what i have done and said. I only wish to have back your gift witch i once had.
=(
All he wants is just One more chance sir, just one more chance.
Ok soul i would like to ask you something. Does it make sense that his friend would give him the car after he got a free one if he wasnt involved? no! why would nightshade care if his friend got a free car? what im saying is it wasnt nightshades idea nobody says no to a friend basically what im trying to say is that it isnt right foor dwex to walk free while it wasnt even nightshades idea. nevinator was right dwex used him like a quick escape from a ban but if you see what we have posted and put it together you will see nightshade was being used like the person like the person who didnt know there were drugs in the car. not exactly the same but like i say you dont say no to a friend but in the end dwex is just using him and thats just not right what dwex did was take away something nightshade liked very much. he liked is so much he paid money for it and used to get on almost every day what im saying is if all possible is look deep into your soul and unban him forgive and forget.
(02-16-2012, 05:52 PM)Nevinator8 Wrote:
Quote:Romans 12:17
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.

Quote:Proverbs 16:8
Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice.

Quote:He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. --Tryon Edwards

Quote:In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. --George Orwell

[/spoiler]“The willingness to forgive is a sign of spiritual and emotional maturity. It is one of the great virtues to which we all should aspire. Imagine a world filled with individuals willing both to apologize and to accept an apology. Is there any problem that could not be solved among people who possessed the humility and largeness of spirit and soul to do either -- or both -- when needed?”
― Gordon B. Hinckley

Spoiler :

“Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Spoiler :

[/quote]

Wait... what? Its a game, and he should not have tried it in the first place.
But its my favorite game.
(02-17-2012, 06:54 PM)NightShade Wrote: But its my favorite game.

Well I'm sure plenty of other servers are on the game.