Lab Props
Title of Suggestion: Lab Props

Description
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2640239955

I've compiled a small collection of props that I think would be nice to have on the server, containing all your favourite lab-themed props and computer equipment.

Why?
There aren't that many props on the server when it comes to lab stuff, and I think it could really add to roleplay to have some. Whether you're a forensic scientist analysing samples in a lab or a shady drug lord who cooks illegal pharmaceuticals for breakfast, or just a doctor in a hospital; there's loads of situations that these props can fit into.

The prop pack uncompressed is about 85MB, and contains around 150 props.

I can add more props to the pack if people think they'll be beneficial.
[Image: Fearless-Bunkerman.png]

Endorsements
Lewwings: "Bunkerman is just pure chaotic energy"
Daniel: "Don't be such a minge"

Rest in peace, Alessi Organisation ;(

The following 1 user Likes The Bunkerman's post:
  • Jessixa
+support
I swear there was some science pack added before as well but it got removed or something. Also some of the props look familiar since they used to be on the server in the Black Mesa pack.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Marty
(10-29-2021, 07:38 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +support
I swear there was some science pack added before as well but it got removed or something. Also some of the props look familiar since they used to be on the server in the Black Mesa pack.

There were lab props before but during the content re-evaluation they were deemed unnecessary, was a big sad
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
+Support

Breaking bad RP hype.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: Screenshot_20211030-010220_Discord.jpg]
+Support
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
(10-29-2021, 07:38 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +support

Lab pack was added with the lab coats I'm sure ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support
Approved

I'll add it in when I do content as people seem to want it, this isn't really anything that needs to be discussed much either so I don't see a point in bringing it to review.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork