Replace Range Rover
-Support

Don't replace, but add
~ Equinox ~
Is the issue with the ranger rover the model or just the handling? As vehicle handling was changed by the dev team who added the car, from what I remember it drives terribly.

Models have nothing to do with handling so we can always just adjust that if it's the issue instead.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-Supoprt, replace the G65 instead.
+support.

Replacing with a newer Range Rover model will also do the trick!!
[Image: vrMrfFR.png]
+support for the idea of replacing the current Range Rover with a better model that also handles better
(10-25-2021, 12:56 PM)Pollux Wrote: Is the issue with the ranger rover the model or just the handling? As vehicle handling was changed by the dev team who added the car, from what I remember it drives terribly.

Models have nothing to do with handling so we can always just adjust that if it's the issue instead.

The handling is part of the reason to why I suggest to replace it. Sure, you could change it but I think replacing it with a new model would be more exciting and refreshing as the current model has been around to quite some time now (It's also the ugly generation), which is the main reason to why I suggest to replace it with a new car.

It seems like most people support to just replace it with a new Range Rover rather than my original suggestion so I think that would be the most preferred outcome.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 2 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • ART, Boonan
I like more older, normal looking cars.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
If it doesn't have suicide doors then it stinks!!!!!

(-support, replacing a Range Rover with a Porsche makes no sense, they're completely different vehicles. Also handling and all that bollocks is configurable, so if there's an issue with that, make a suggestion to change it, not to replace the entire vehicle.)
[Image: Fearless-Bunkerman.png]

Endorsements
Lewwings: "Bunkerman is just pure chaotic energy"
Daniel: "Don't be such a minge"

Rest in peace, Alessi Organisation ;(

(10-27-2021, 10:04 AM)Ranch the Deer Wrote: If it doesn't have suicide doors then it stinks!!!!!

(-support, replacing a Range Rover with a Porsche makes no sense, they're completely different vehicles. Also handling and all that bollocks is configurable, so if there's an issue with that, make a suggestion to change it, not to replace the entire vehicle.)

What's your thoughts about replacing it with a new model of the Range Rover? Seems like most people thinks it's a better idea and I'm all for it
[Image: TglJDob.png]
See https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=99546

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork