Replace Range Rover
Title of Suggestion: Replace Range Rover

Description
Replace the Range Rover with 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Why?
Hello,
I think we should replace the Range Rover with the 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo that can be found in the Porsche TDM-pack.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=259899351

The reason I believe this should be done is because the Range Rover is not a very exciting vehicle in all honesty, it's one of the ugly generations aswell and I never see it being used by any players. The handling for it is also a bit wonky and the weight is weird.

The Porsche on the other hand is a much more modern looking vehicle and I am convinced it will be see used by players on the server aswell. This means we don't just have vehicles sitting in the market place being useless, the Cayenne also offers good opportunities for suspension and engine upgrades that were introduced in the vehicle update.

The Cayenne is simply a much more attractive vehicle and is worth the price tag much more, it's a vehicle I definetly think deserves to be on the server as the only Porsche we have on the server is the 918 which is a super car.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • -DanTheMan-
-support

I do really like the range rover and feel like we should have at least one. I wouldn't mind replacing the model with another range rover but I don't think we should get rid of it completely.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
(10-24-2021, 09:37 PM)frost Wrote: +support

-support

[Image: cat-heavy-breathing-intensifies.gif]
(10-24-2021, 09:31 PM)Pollux Wrote: -support

I do really like the range rover and feel like we should have at least one. I wouldn't mind replacing the model with another range rover but I don't think we should get rid of it completely.

What car would be a better one to replace the Porsche with?

Replacing the Range Rover with a different one would also be an alternative I'd love.

Maybe this one? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2620103583&
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • ART
(10-24-2021, 09:41 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 09:31 PM)Pollux Wrote: -support

What car would be a better one to replace the Porsche with?

Replacing the Range Rover with a different one would also be an alternative I'd love.

Maybe this one? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2620103583&

Surely if it has to be replaced, it has has to be a Vogue/Autobiography or a Westminster, not a cheap velar !!
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, ART
-Support, I prefer the idea of replacing it with a newer version of the Range Rover from the velar, evoque or vogue model.
[Image: M78Bstx.png]
+support but I think adding a newer Range Rover model is a good idea too
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
Absolutely not.

-Support.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]