Mining
Title of Suggestion: Mining

Description
Big ol mining revamp.

Why?
Well mining is mind numbingly boring and I think we all can agree on that so I had a few ideas where we could add like 5 or less ranks so to say for mining and the same for smelting.  

Maybe even different sized stones with different health values which would lead into you getting more ore or scrap, you get the idea.

For mining the ranks would make it faster for you to mine and have a better chances at receiving ores and scrap metal.

For smelting the ranks would effect stuff like how fuel efficient it is and how much storage there is for ore and how fast it would smelt.

It would be nice to see mining get some love since farming and contra got adjusted and people have pretty much just forgotten about mining altogether it seems so it would be good to breathe some life back into it and actually make it worth putting time into perhaps.
The following 1 user Likes Caesar's post:
  • NEMxDman
+Support

Mining definetly needs a little bump as the return for all the work isn't very good.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
+Support
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
+support
+support
I think there was a mining level suggestion before the suggestions got revamped, can't remember if it got approved. I think it did?

Personally, I'd love it if the mining included more tasks instead of just left-clicking on rocks and occasionally pressing E on the smelter.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Caesar
+support
+support
Huge +support
+support
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support