VM newbies
It's allowed to flame and talk negative about VM again, I don't care about that anymore.. Since they do exactly the same, but than towards FL. Why shall I delete those messages, when they don't? So guys, no 'filter' anymore.

[Image: newbie.jpg]

Me playing there (Random knocked out, while I was driving), and some guy trying to CDM:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnSvFYIHEbg[/youtube]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Finally..

VM, is the most boring server!! The only good about it, is the Nexus elevator!
What do you mean? Do they use another version of the map?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Dunno, its like a normal elevator, you can pick the floor you wanna go to and then it goes to the floor you pick:3
Raffi is a fucking cigarette read this comment he said, He is a fucking rat!

Quote:Raffi said
Well FearlessRP, in my opinion, was too much of a "newbie's roleplay" kind of server - it was really light on roleplay. And I'm too experienced! :3
I was concidering to try their server out since some people has went over to their side... But you made me cahnge my mind, Soul Cheese
VM SUCKS! Even though I've never played on their server..
(10-21-2010, 07:51 PM)Fallen Wrote: Raffi is a fucking cigarette read this comment he said, He is a fucking rat!

Quote:Raffi said
Well FearlessRP, in my opinion, was too much of a "newbie's roleplay" kind of server - it was really light on roleplay. And I'm too experienced! :3

Big fucking surprise.
Gotta have seen it coming he apparantly likes to suck VM dick to get in a high position there.
-Signature removed-
I played VM before i joined FL. On VM you cant make drugs without being rdmed and whenever your on the street you get ran down! i saw them bitching about FL so i came to try it out and as you can see i love it and i deleted everything on there forum involving me so i could truly be one of the FL rpers
VM sucks (:
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Me and Blue actually tried VM before we came on here, and I thought it was shit. I don't know why really. It has good features, but there's just something about it that I don't like. Also it's a shame Raffi left, but leave off him. It's his choice.