Voilet
Your Name: Waterbubble

Accused Staff Member: Voilet

Involved users
Daniel, Taxi, Voilet, Me

Date & Time (GMT): 30/9/21 @ 16:51 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Being unprofessional against players/users.

She has been (as fee like) Targeting me for the past few days. basically saying in nice words today that I have to leave the server she already has a report against this. Still, totally ignore it and just start being unprofessional again. Waving. when I'm getting banned. just taking the piss of players. I can call 4 players that have mutual feelings regarding this. Christiaan :], Fetty, Tibo (One I don't name since he sees that admins cover each other and he wants his record clean)

Also the dishwasher was ready and if I don't open it it can break. so I said hold on I have to open if for an sec. So I walked away (less than 2 min) came back and put my headset on and hear her command me like I'm an dog or something. And the sad part comes is that I have to be more adult than her. and I said (You cant hear it in video I think) Well ima stick to the admins that ware here before since they are dealing with the situation. She wasn't here when it all happened that's also what daniel said she just came here to see me get banned and mock me.

[Image: RN9KNvG.png]

Hello, I don't understand what power I abuse here by waving? How is that abuse of my powers? You Broke the rules, you get ban by Administrator Daniel, and why you made this invalid AA on me? Look likes I'm not targeting you mister, but you're the one Targeting me. I'm not going to waste both of our time with this invalid AA, I will wait for Super Administrator to ask me any question regarding this or conclude it.

By The Way, My Name Is Violet.
Thank You
Have a Good Day.

Regard:
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Ref AA-VDK/99258
RE: "Voilet"
Staff Member: Violet DE Kittie / STEAM_0:1:226053188 / 76561198412372105
Accusatory: wizard_0315 / STEAM_0:1:125594896 / ElectronicRevolutions

wizard_0315,

Upon review of the provided evidence, I have decided to deny this Admin Abuse case.

Whilst you may describe Violet, or 'Voilet', as you spelt it, as "being unprofessional against players/users", I do not find this the case. The evidence you have provided does not show any evidence of being targeted, as you so describe.

I fail to see how your dishwasher situation has any correlation to this case, you were not pulled into an administrative situation because of that - it was because of your previous rule breakages. Although, I'd suggest getting it looked at. There's no way a dishwasher can break if the door is left closed.

Your record is not great, and I can see the archived cases from a few years back also (these are no longer valid on your record, however). From all of your active bans and blacklists (15 total) - Violet has only issued 1 of these. Our staff do not target players, as you have also suggested. They try their best to keep players happy and online - punishments are only issued as a last resort when the user online is disruptive to prevent a detriment of playing experience for others.

Our staff team work completely voluntarily to keep the community running, and it has been this way since 2008. They would much rather be playing the game than dealing with disruptive players. If you had to deal with this constantly, you could probably understand a hint of sarcasm when having to deal with situations like the one you have shown evidence of above.

Please think before you act, I understand your frustration - but I can assure you that we only want the best player experience for everyone. If you play within the rules, you will find your experience a much more enjoyable one. Not only for yourself, but for the whole community.

If you truly feel like you are being targeted, you are more than welcome to disclose any evidence of this to myself or any other member of the SA team. However, I do not see this here - and this is not something that admins would really like to be doing with their time, I can assure you.

---------- DENY / MV-CLOSED ----------
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep