Summary of the incident
so mr tibo mugged me as a black market dealer

Evidence
https://youtu.be/eXe_50Qsjw4
sry forgot to put my recording to record my mic
Player report under review.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I have some questions.

Sp33dx, could you fill with in with the missing context on your side so I can understand what caused the robbery? Had there been any previous IC encounters that would of caused this?

MrTibo, what was the roleplay reasoning for robbing the man, and was it in line with the roleplay you had been doing as a BMD?

Expecting answers within 48 hours.

(09-25-2021, 08:02 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I have some questions.

Sp33dx, could you fill with in with the missing context on your side so I can understand what caused the robbery? Had there been any previous IC encounters that would of caused this?

MrTibo, what was the roleplay reasoning for robbing the man, and was it in line with the roleplay you had been doing as a BMD?

I only Did my job as an off road instructor didnt say anything to him he said he wanted to pay after and i said its okay then he started to drive off so i followed him and asked him if he still wants to do the course and then he mugged me
Quote:Lewwings

Since when can BMD not do crime, since when do you need a reason to mug someone, and since when does mugging have to be in line with active roleplay? None of this makes sense. And to answer your question I was at the time hiding from the police after supposedly killing someone in the metro tunnels.
MrTibo

You're required to have a reason to commit crimes, one to at least to present to staff members when they request it, thanks to this rule here:

[Image: unknown.png]

Also, surely if you were hiding from the police, you would not want to draw further attention to yourself by committing further crimes and possibly providing them with an updated location, no?

Will be concluding this later tonight.

Player report approved.

MrTibo shall be given a warning in regards to his conduct. As a black market dealer, your main intention should be to supply people with contraband and other illegal goods, not robbing people over almost nothing. You are expected to roleplay realistically, that includes acting in a realistic manner and weighing up your actions against the possible loss of liberty or life, something you should avoid.

I don't feel as if a punishment is necessary for this, but I do expect you to use this case to learn how criminal roleplay should develop and occur, and that proper background roleplay (with the appropriate job title) must occur.

Read the rules, man.

Closed.