[FL:RP] MrNightmare , Bejna Ming , Wolvesis
(09-24-2021, 08:46 PM)Disastrous Wrote: We were referring to cat as your gf, we never ooced about anyone you cant be giving one side of view and say that I was talking out of character when most of our convo was in-game character roleplay it was you who took it sideways due to you being pissed on what the people I was with did to your girlfriend. It's inappropriate? lol, it was a role play you're the one who took it sideways if you can't handle talk then why did you spark swearing at all of us for no reason when we were just trying to chat since the town was pretty empty and just us. I have Geforce playback and nothing happened for me to clip it was you who was but hurt about it all. we all were just having fun and enjoying ourselves. We were in public you cant just tell us to fuck off you don't own the town we can do what we want in public. I never touched you or did anything that's against the rules. All the convos in the video were in game character role play but you didn't take it that way just like I mentioned you were mad about what my friends have done to your girl so then you took it like I was focusing on something that isn't actually happening its also sometimes referred as illusion wich caused you to seek revenge lol.
If you refer to Cat as my girlfriend, you are immediately taking it OOC. So everything beyond that is OOC. As I've said, our characters are not together, so referring to her as my girlfriend is impossible "in character."

Not to mention, you kept asking me what she looks like, what she's like, what car she drives.

If it were all in character, you would know all those things already.
[Image: J1tTrLS.png]
(09-24-2021, 09:15 PM)Disastrous Wrote: If you refer to Cat as my girlfriend, you are immediately taking it OOC. So everything beyond that is OOC. As I've said, our characters are not together, so referring to her as my girlfriend is impossible "in character."

Not to mention, you kept asking me what she looks like, what she's like, what car she drives.

If it were all in character, you would know all those things already.
First of how else would i know that cat was your girlfriend if she hasn't told me, ive never met you in my whole life. Could you please explain how else would i know about you being her boyfriend?. Also I know what she looks like but I was obviously role playing and trying to piss you off (IN GAME), this is ridiculous you can come forward and say you wanted revenge then everything would be crystal clear rather than trying to cause something out of nothing buddy. I say we leave it to the judges and they can say their point of view of this ridiculous of a report lol.
Your explanation makes literally no sense, if I were seeing "revenge" like you're trying so desperately to say, why would I be walking away from you? Why would you wait at spawn for me to spawn in, if I were seeking "revenge", don't you think I would have tried a little harder? Your logic is entirely flawed, it's more than obvious.
[Image: J1tTrLS.png]
Benja Ming's response

decribing the situation. we must know that we talking about a couple. we as corleone rp'd with his girl she might like it she might not it doesnt matter we try to keep it RP only and not mix stuff.
right after stealing her car from farms she logged off and his bf joined which is Disastrous.

he got into a server of 5 people which 3 of em is us 1 afk and him. not to RP with us right? an addition we dont have his fully side of the story, what does he say. thats going for the easy way the defintion of one side miror. maybe u know mrnightmare rp'd with ur girl and u try ur best to take him off and its with an addition of 2 other guys that she rp'd with its a jackpot! cmone man..
Player Report Ref #99235/MrNightMare,Wolvesis,Benja Ming

Hello Disastrous,

Thanks for posting this Player Report

After reviewing the available evidence, it is clear that the accused users have broken ToS 1.12 and will recieve punishments.

Conclusion: 1 year ban issued to all of the accused users

Approved
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]