[FL:RP] MrNightmare , Bejna Ming , Wolvesis
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] MrNightmare , Bejna Ming , Wolvesis

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103429384

Date & Time (GMT): 23/9/21 @ 3 AM GMT

Summary of the incident
OOC Harassment, Sexual Harassment, Body Blocking, FailRP.

Long story short, MrNightmare, Benja Ming & Wolvesis targeted me the SECOND I joined the server because of past incidents involving them & my girlfriend Catastrophic. You can clearly watch the video & see how sick & twisted the things that they're saying are. To say that this made me feel uncomfortable, is a serious understatement. They've been relentlessly targeting Catastrophic as well, she's just unaware of how to record which is why I have to step in now. My voice wasn't recording for some reason, but basically all I was saying to them was to leave me the fuck alone & go find something better to do, and as you can see I had to LEAVE the server in order to stop being targeted.

Players accused - 
[FL:RP] MrNightmare: STEAM_0:1:103429384
Benja Ming: STEAM_0:1:77357706 
Wolvesis: STEAM_0:1:103429384

Evidence
[Image: J1tTrLS.png]
Under Review.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
In my defense, I'd want to point out that this video was extremely misleading considering his microphone was not heard. Second, we were nicely conversing and having a typical in-game character conversation until he became enraged and began swearing at us, in a completely out of character way. That's when I started talking to him more frequently in order to exact some type of retaliation. I agree that he said leave me the fuck alone and we did not, but he didn't leave the game because we were "annoying" him; he left because he wanted to avenge his girlfriend and thought he got what he needed then left, which he took from out of game character. Furthermore, my mentioning of his girlfriend was a matter of in-game character roleplay, since me and her already spent time together and I also gave her $6000 in game cash and logs could prove that. The majority of the false context comes into play when I asked him whether "he would like us to call his mother" in game character, he replied with and I quote, "I hope she burns and dies from cancer". I then went on to ask about his father, and he replied, "I hope he burns and dies too". I took that as an in-game character thing, and we all laughed about it. Then he began laughing with us, stating that my jokes were amusing, and as you can see in the video, I went on and said, "He wants to be our friend now, shut up." The main point of this situation was to have a good laugh and role play of "street bullying," which is something that happens on a regular basis worldwide. He took it the wrong way since his girlfriend has had several issues with the players I was with, then he took over the computer that they share, she went ahead and signed out, then he joined with a different account using the same computer, trying to avenge his girlfriend in any way possible. Overall, this strongly implies that he was attempting to revenge his girlfriend by gathering information in real life and using it in game. He then states, " They've been relentlessly targeting Catastrophic as well, she's just unaware of how to record which is why I have to step in now," This Cleary depicts the vengeance he sought.
Our characters have never even met in-game, so to say that this is an In-Character discussion is totally ridiculous & untrue.
I've got nothing to say, you said that you were also recording, if that's true then you should probably post the video.
(09-24-2021, 05:44 PM)Disastrous Wrote: Our characters have never even met in-game, so to say that this is an In-Character discussion is totally ridiculous & untrue.
I've got nothing to say, you said that you were also recording, if that's true then you should probably post the video.
Regarding this response, before you began filming, we both had a greeting conversation, after which you went away and we followed you in the car. It is pointless to capture and waste storage in every moment that happens in the server.
If it were a waste of storage to record, why pretend that you were recording? Seems like a weird logic to me.
I have the first part of the video as well right when I spawned in and all 3 of you were surrounding me before I even had the chance to move.
I'll upload it in a couple of hours so that you guys can see what happened before this, since he seems to forget.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
Warned - Not involved
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
Here's the beginning when I first spawned in I was greeted to 3 men surrounding me.
Might I clarify that my character has never met my IRL girlfriends character, EVER. 
We're not "dating", we don't even know who each other is as far as that goes.

Also - I stopped this recording because I figured they were going to leave me alone, so I went my separate way & then they immediately returned to start running off at the mouth again.

(09-24-2021, 08:22 PM)Disastrous Wrote: Like I have mentioned a couple of times, there is no purpose in this video due to it being very misleading, although it pretty much shows how I kept saying we just having a nice talk and trying to get introduced until you got all angry for some reason and this is where I said "chill". There is only one side of view which is me talking throughout the video without the clearance of your words, which caused all of this, it doesn't fully show the full story and I believe it's very unnecessary and he's just trying to revenge his girlfriend.
You can make all of the excuses you want, if you had recorded like you pretended you did, then you could prove your side.
But you can't, because even IF you did have the recording, it would prove my point even more that you're targeting me for things that don't involve me. I told you guys multiple times to fuck off. Of course I got annoyed with you guys, you're talking to me in OOC about my girlfriend IRL, not in-game. It's inappropriate & you definitely know better than to be doing what you're doing.

I have no more to add to this unless staff would like me to do so.