[FL:RP] MrNightmare , Bejna Ming , Wolvesis
(09-24-2021, 09:15 PM)Disastrous Wrote: If you refer to Cat as my girlfriend, you are immediately taking it OOC. So everything beyond that is OOC. As I've said, our characters are not together, so referring to her as my girlfriend is impossible "in character."

Not to mention, you kept asking me what she looks like, what she's like, what car she drives.

If it were all in character, you would know all those things already.
First of how else would i know that cat was your girlfriend if she hasn't told me, ive never met you in my whole life. Could you please explain how else would i know about you being her boyfriend?. Also I know what she looks like but I was obviously role playing and trying to piss you off (IN GAME), this is ridiculous you can come forward and say you wanted revenge then everything would be crystal clear rather than trying to cause something out of nothing buddy. I say we leave it to the judges and they can say their point of view of this ridiculous of a report lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] MrNightmare , Bejna Ming , Wolvesis - by MrNightMare - 09-24-2021, 09:51 PM