Map Change | rp_evocity2_v5fl
[Image: updatebannerv5fl.png]

Hello everyone,

With the server now up (or just about to come back up) we're going to be swapping maps to a custom one. This is an edit of V5P made by frost with a ton of new features while still retaining the familiarity you're all used to. The aim of this edit was to fix all the annoyances people have with V5P in general.

Here's a rundown of the features, taken from the steam page:
  • A lot of optimisation, especially in the city
  • New gas station at the villas area
  • Changed gas station right outside the city
  • New control room in jails
  • Villas has a second road and has been moved
  • Updated textures for a lot of areas
  • New MTL where the old villas was
  • Completely remade the cliffside, way less steep when going down
  • Garage has better lighting
  • Added lighting to all tunnels
  • Added button to open nexus garage
  • Dark and Light event box below the map
  • New Hospital
  • New Mine
  • Removed annoying HL2 soundscapes
  • A lot more that we're forgetting

Pictures are on the workshop page, we hope this edit will bring a bit of needed change to the map. We're not going to update the map overview as the map layout is still similar and we're not sure how long it'll be until the next swap. Vehicle parking spots have been moved to the BP stations. Report any bugs within the bug report section as usual.

Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2595337760

Massive thanks to frost for getting it done so quickly and to @arny for helping me set up the map in the day we had to get it finished.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Great that its back
hate to be that guy pal, trust me. but

polluxrp
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
What happened to the map you paid someone to make Divey ?

Was meant to be coming out last x-mas, We're now 3 months away from next xmas and nothing.

Where the bank heists at?
(09-08-2021, 10:01 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: What happened to the map you paid someone to make Divey ?

Was meant to be coming out last x-mas, We're now 3 months away from next xmas and nothing.

Where the bank heists at?

Bank heists are not being done, it was cancelled almost straight after it was started. Other map is also still a thing, we just wanted to put this one up first. The other one will be whenever people get bored of this one.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Well done guys! Finally some good news Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
aye, good stuff frost
Wolven

good job guys
(09-08-2021, 10:01 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Where the bank heists at?

Is this a bad remix of a Basement Jaxx song?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

As much as I appreciate to see FL up and running again, also seeing fresh updates coming our way, I don't really like the map changes.

Don't get me wrong, the hospital looks sick and probably will be a great host for good RPs, but I personally am sick of the overall design of v2p aka v5p.
The reason being these narrow roads where the expensive cars we've all bought will just hit the nearest tree.
Or the lack of personality on it with slapped in stuff from other evocity maps.

There was a rumor going around that FL was changing to rp_riverden at some point, it would have been one of the greatest maps conbined with an in-depth roleplay community like this. Currently it just seems like a compromise between getting something fresh out and having a fully fledged content update.

Again, please don't take me wrong here, that just was my thought about it. No hate or anything.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
The following 1 user Likes Megamezzomixer's post:
  • Slaint