legendarymh4
(08-17-2021, 07:16 PM)Ranger Wrote: Hello, Legendary. Thank you for making a UBR, before I start I will remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the forum rules.

In your UBR, you've seemed to have written a story that doesn't quite corroborate with what you said during the @ sit. In fact, you admitted to stealing Arts vehicle whilst it was unlocked and apologized for it. If Art had given you permission to chase down the person that stole your vehicle he simply would not have made the @ call.

You have 21 blacklists and 6 bans (excluding the ones I gave you), with 250+ hours on the game this is disgraceful and I shouldn't have to tell you to go read the rules and to follow them. I don't see a reason to unban you, simply because you have out right lied in the UBR breaking yet another rule.
hello mr ranger asking a guy for hes car isnt stealing i apologized for art because when i asked him he unlocked hes car and i went in to chase him i apologizedĀ  to him because i was in a rush chasing him down there was no stealing in this problem and i apologize again for causeing an issue andĀ I have learned from my mistakes and have been banned long enough to read the rules am sorry

Messages In This Thread
legendarymh4 - by Legendarymh4 - 08-17-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: legendarymh4 - by Ranger - 08-17-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: legendarymh4 - by Legendarymh4 - 08-17-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: legendarymh4 - by Dan - 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM