The truth will eventually come. The end is inevitable!
Heart 
Dear Fearless,

After some thinking recently I am deciding to depart from the team. I have had a great team and to me, I am leaving surprisingly fast. However, I am not doing this for my "veteran" tags as I don't think I can even have them. Mentally I am not the best (not going to get into it) I need time to work on myself. Although the server has unlocked new friendships and new opportunities. Now is the time that I must depart from one of the best communities I have been a part of. I thank you all for the experience you have given me whether it's been good or bad. You have all helped turn me into who I am. I am thankful to every single one of you. There doesn't need to be any honorable mentions as you have all made me happy and experience this community in a really good way... Although I might be able to claim veteran tags. I don't want to accept them as many of you may think that I am just doing it for that. I don't want you all to think that. Once again, I thank you all!

"I love you 3000" 
Sincerely, Jakey
luv u king, wish you the best

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Jakey
You're not allowed to leave

Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 7 users Like Edned's post:
  • Slaint, Lifesence, Jakey, Lewwings, max., Toe Shmicki, Coplex R3
what the fuck
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • Jakey
I wish you the best Jakey. Make sure to take good care of yourself, it's very important! I wish you all the best with your journey and hope to see you back again sometime! Thanks for your dedication to Fearless!
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Jakey
You seem really tied up about the vet status. Good thing that you can just look up to know if you get it or not. Then you don’t have to go on a whole thing about it. Other than that. Good luck
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Jakey
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Jakey
I wish you farewell, my good friend. It was nice playing with you!

I hope you won't be gone for long.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
The following 1 user Likes Megamezzomixer's post:
  • Jakey
love u jakey <3
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
The following 1 user Likes tgn's post:
  • Jakey
Damn man, we didn't have many interactions, but I wish you all the best. Mental health is a very important thing and I hope that you overcome any mental challenges you are facing. And honestly you deserve those verteran tags, you were a good member of staff and a pleasure to have within the community! Take care man
The following 1 user Likes NEMxDman's post:
  • Jakey