Golden Aurelian
Reported User(s): Golden Aurelian

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61482949

Date & Time (GMT): 25/7/21 @ 19:39 GMT

Summary of the incident
The president was pretty new and just got briefed by Lewwings a few minutes prior this video. He was there to get his car repaired.

Eventually this guy came up and was saying something about a loan towards the president.

Seconds later he got a Makarov and started shooting the president. Taxes were at 10% + it was in a public location, so not at all a reason to kill the president. Additionally he even disconnected right afterwards, vefore I was making the @ call.

The President's identity is Fracture (STEAM_0:1:176622576)

Evidence
Additional information: I have helped the president a bit with showing where the repair spot is. Also tried to get a swat member to protect the president, but he ran off.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Player Report Ref #99054/Golden Aurelian

Hello Megamezzomixer,

Thanks for your Player report against Golden Aurelian

After reviewing the available evidence, it is clear that the following rule(s) were broken:

7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

Conclusion: Player Report Accepted.
Action(s) Taken: User will recieve a weapons blacklist for the rule infraction.

APV-CLOSE
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]