JaSch
Steam Name: JaSch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12586590

BlacklistID(s): 111317

Blacklist Reason
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Staff Member: [FL] Violet De Kittie

Involved users
Wolfy, peanut, Taxi58

Why should you be unblacklisted?
The reason of the blacklist states that I didn't use violence as my last option.

Wolfy's character got into an argument with his boss. His character was found drinking (and driving, while at work) which my fellow officer (peanut) and I were gonna investigate about. But before we could do so, we were sort of interrupted by the scene happening in the evidence below.

Wolfy's character  got into an argument with his boss, which is Taxi58's character. Wolfy suddenly decided to grab a blunt weapon and lethaly hitting Taxi58 on the head, either knocking him out or killing him. Non the less - he seriously injured him, taking the risk of (accidentally?) killing his boss.

I panicked as I didn't expect this to happen, grabbing my ASP Baton trying to use it as a less lethal object at first, before grabbing my gun. Why did I decided to do this?

- Less lethal options have failed. [But were tried! Violet De Kittie had the possibility to check the logs, revealing that I hit Wolfy with the ASP Baton, trying to knock him onto the floor, by aiming it directly at his head.]
I actually thought Kittie was aware of me hitting the guy with the ASP Baton at first, because she mentioned she watched the "Joke we had going on down there"(Morso the redicioulous joke/shitshow... very serious, not funny at all...).  

- The suspect was getting away, with every second into a safer distance away from my tazer. 

- The suspect is armed and dangerous. You don't know what he was hiding under his clothes besides the blunt weapon. But something I could tell for sure: He was ready to harm and/or kill people.

- A tazer is not guaranteed to work. It can fail at range and the suspect has been found under the influance of alcohol (and possibly other drugs, so it might not take him down. Don't believe me? Look at this: https://youtu.be/HN9FfLCu1cI?t=51)

- As an officer I swore to enforce the law and protect myself, my fellow police officers and all citizens. Once again, I wanna clearify: The suspect is armed and dangerous, ready to injure and/or kill people, as he did infront of my face. 

Also: Violet De Kittie states very clearly that "Taxi58 was just unconcious", which was right, but not obvious to my character. As a great roleplayer like she is, she should know better, that my character has no way of telling if Taxi58 either died or was just knocked out by the dangerous hit. I would've had needed to kneel down and check for a pulse or vital signs, which the heat of the situation didn't allow. Therefore I'm sad to see that she didn't seem to be understanding my point of view, nor trying to... 

I'm genuienly sorry for the inconvinience. I know I should've reacted better in the sit, but I was actually caught off guard and quite stressed, as I settled with the feeling of recieving another punishment, although I'm trying to improve myself (duo to my recent record! :/).

Things can become quite frustrating at some time. Specially when you're stressed a lot through realife/work. I apologize once again, I just wanna have fun on the server, not trying to ruine anybody elses expierince! I thought I played by the rules, and still do, which is why I'm posting this Unblacklist Request. I hope somebody understands me and if I'm being wrong about this case, takes the time to explain to me what I did wrong!

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFtOCr0MhEg
-Involved

I was the drunkard who was "put down" after slightly assaulting my boss in a drunken rant, I will admit I wasn't expecting a bullet to the back of my head, I was fully expecting to get my ass tazed, and dragged back to my boss for the RP to continue.

BTW loved that video I re-watched him getting tazed multiple times xD so thanks for the laugh.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
Hello Jasch,
First, I want to make this clear that your blacklist is not ONLY based on yesterday's incident. I explained that your attitude has been noticed by multiple staff members and we have noticed that you always choose violence as the first option. Previously you have been blacklisted for RDM when you gunned down a player for 'punching' and the person you RDMed was Daniel, we all saw it as undercover that day. It was me, Taxi, John and Daniel.
Back to Yesterday's incident, as a police officer, you and your teammate have tasers and both of you could use the taser to put the criminal to justice instead of shooting him down.

"I actually thought Kittie was aware of me hitting the guy with the ASP Baton at first because she mentioned she watched the "Joke we had going on down there"(Morso the redicioulous joke/shitshow... very serious, not funny at all...)"
- Must mention too, You did taser and cuffed John when he was AFK for "joke". Do you think that is funny when you do it? Well, You went too far after that.

"Also: Violet De Kittie states very clearly that "Taxi58 was just unconcious", which was right, but not obvious to my character. As a great roleplayer like she is, she should know better"
- I know better how roleplay works and I know better how roleplay should go on. If I was in your situation, I would never choose violence but chase or tase him. As I play on the server for 4 years, being a Teacher, EC and now I'm an admin, and I NEVER has chosen violence as my first option for my RP if it is not necessary, for example, yesterday's incident.

"Things can become quite frustrating at some time. Specially when you're stressed a lot through realife/work"
- If You having stress or problems IRL, that doesn't mean you can break the rules. However, your IRL problem is not any of my concerns. If you are on the server you must follow the rules as everyone else. Your actions is your own responsibility.

Finally, you did break the rules and there are other admins that witnessed it too, Your own video shows that too.
Again, this is not based on yesterday's incidents but I do believe that you do have been warned of this a few times before.

As I said, your actions is your own responsibility.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(07-26-2021, 02:12 PM)Wolf Shmicki Wrote: -Involved

I was the drunkard who was "put down" after slightly assaulting my boss in a drunken rant, I will admit I wasn't expecting a bullet to the back of my head, I was fully expecting to get my ass tazed, and dragged back to my boss for the RP to continue.

BTW loved that video I re-watched him getting tazed multiple times xD so thanks for the laugh.

Hello Wolfy, 

thank you for sharing your part of this story.

At first I want to apologize for ruining the roleplay/experince for you. It caught me quite off guard that you'd turn a passive roleplay to an aggressive one by actually using an aggressive rp-item to hit your boss. I think it would've been more fitting if you did a "/me tries to hit his boss" in order to give Taxi58 the chance to maybe even react to it and turn the fight around! (And to keep it passive)

Although I'd like to mention that you would've been arrested for a long time duo to your previous arrest of drunk driving and the new case of dangerous assault / attempted murder under the influence of alcohol, with the help of a lethal object. The roleplay would've kinda ended there!

Anyways - once again, sorry and thank you for sharing your side! 

(I'm happy that I could make you laugh x) )

King Regards,
JaSch
(07-26-2021, 02:41 PM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: Hello Jasch,
First, I want to make this clear that your blacklist is not ONLY based on yesterday's incident. I explained that your attitude has been noticed by multiple staff members and we have noticed that you always choose violence as the first option. Previously you have been blacklisted for RDM when you gunned down a player for 'punching' and the person you RDMed was Daniel, we all saw it as undercover that day. It was me, Taxi, John and Daniel.
Back to Yesterday's incident, as a police officer, you and your teammate have tasers and both of you could use the taser to put the criminal to justice instead of shooting him down.

"I actually thought Kittie was aware of me hitting the guy with the ASP Baton at first because she mentioned she watched the "Joke we had going on down there"(Morso the redicioulous joke/shitshow... very serious, not funny at all...)"
- Must mention too, You did taser and cuffed John when he was AFK for "joke". Do you think that is funny when you do it? Well, You went too far after that.

"Also: Violet De Kittie states very clearly that "Taxi58 was just unconcious", which was right, but not obvious to my character. As a great roleplayer like she is, she should know better"
- I know better how roleplay works and I know better how roleplay should go on. If I was in your situation, I would never choose violence but chase or tase him. As I play on the server for 4 years, being a Teacher, EC and now I'm an admin, and I NEVER has chosen violence as my first option for my RP if it is not necessary, for example, yesterday's incident.

"Things can become quite frustrating at some time. Specially when you're stressed a lot through realife/work"
- If You having stress or problems IRL, that doesn't mean you can break the rules. However, your IRL problem is not any of my concerns. If you are on the server you must follow the rules as everyone else. Your actions is your own responsibility.

Finally, you did break the rules and there are other admins that witnessed it too, Your own video shows that too.
Again, this is not based on yesterday's incidents but I do believe that you do have been warned of this a few times before.

As I said, your actions is your own responsibility.

Hello Violet De Kittie,

thank you for your reply to my UBR. Since it's a rather large answer, I'll be reacting to quoted sentences.

"First, I want to make this clear that your blacklist is not ONLY based on yesterday's incident." - to be honest, I do not understand thoroughly. Does this mean I've been punished for my recent breaking of the rules (although I've already recieved a fair punishment for them?)

[...]"and we have noticed that you always choose violence as the first option." - Always? I find that rather accusing. I've recieved punishments for my wrong actions and I'm trying my best to improve myself. Because in this case, I thought I chose violence as my last option, duo to the failed attempt of the usage of my ASP-Baton.

Because I want this to have a 'learning-effect' for me, I'm gonna ask very directly: Does the attempt of trying to knock the suspect down with the usage of the ASP-Baton doesn't count as a less-lethal option? 
Why I've chosen to use a more lethal option after the failed attempt, is stated in my first thread-post. It's dissappointing to have no reaction to that so far, because I'm trying to learn something out of this.

"- I know better how roleplay works and I know better how roleplay should go on. If I was in your situation, I would never choose violence but chase or tase him. As I play on the server for 4 years, being a Teacher, EC and now I'm an admin, and I NEVER has chosen violence as my first option for my RP if it is not necessary, for example, yesterday's incident." - Okay. That's your view on this situation, I do understand. Then it might have been a mistake grabbing for my ASP-Baton instead of my tazer? Although the rules don't state that you have to use the tazer, in order not to break rule 3.1a!

"If You having stress or problems IRL, that doesn't mean you can break the rules. However, your IRL problem is not any of my concerns. If you are on the server you must follow the rules as everyone else. Your actions is your own responsibility." - Sorry, I should've written that better! This was actually ment as an apology to you, because I was reacting poorly in the sit. (Speaking about posting an PR, which defenetly sounded wrong!) It was just the stress that boiled up inside me. Of course, this doesn't reason my behaviour throughout the sit and you didn't seem to mind, but just in case - sorry ^^'

I think that's about it?

I'm looking forward hearing from you!

King Regards,

JaSch.
Hello Again,
Your punishment is for your recent rule-breaking. The punishment has been issued because you have been repeating the same mistake multiple times.
As I said in my previous reply, your punishment is valid as this is the decision of 4 admins including myself as we all are witnesses to the incident. You should know better with your hours and we expected you to learn from your previous punishments for this. I highly recommend you to re-read the rules. This UBLR will be denied as it's valid and will stay on your record.

DENIED
Closed & Moved

Regard;
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!