Eastratcha
Reported User(s): Eastratcha

Reported User's SteamID: Eastratcha

Date & Time (GMT): 21/7/21 @ 08:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
I have no footage or anything to prove what he broke but i got some words from him which at least tells that he indented to break some rules

I was a police officer, driving around and i saw a person recklessly driving, pursuited him till the very end, he ended up stuck so i took the chance left the car and pointed a gun on him told him to leave, ignored me and tried to escape, i warned him multiable times that you are breaking FearRP now and he kept going with it, somehow he drove away a little bit forward and left the car, that is how i lost visual on him...

Went back to his car placed a wheel clamp, added a ticket, and i was about to leave when i saw a white lambo coming towards me to ram me, i stepped away from its path and pointed the gun i found him with another person teaming up FailRP, His name was M0RYY {STEAM_0:0:68374528}, and he was a Don Corleone, I see no reason for a Don to team up with an Unemployed Citizen, Also told them to leave the car and they kept ramming me till i got CDMed, I died Downtown Wilderness, And i am not sure if i broke NLR in this case but i entered the Tunnel to watch what they were doing.. stayed there for a bit and then returned, Back to the main player, He knew he couldn't steal his car cause it will alarm me, So he stole mine, As an Unemployed Citizen, And threw it in the lake.. He threatened me with you broke NLR so i will post a PR on you, and tbh i didn't have no footage of him but the conversation took time till i was able to pull somethings that can somehow prove my case here..

Evidence
https://imgur.com/XnaKAjV

https://imgur.com/WaRTK0R

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In the last previous PM he actually admitted, Breaking rules with purpose when the server is free or at dead times ..

Sorry if i didn't give you enough Evidence or powerful once, But i was pissed that i wasn't able to catch him thanks to my shitty laptop
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
Hello @Chaos™
Thank you for posting this player report!

DENIED

The accused in this player report is not found guilty of what he is accused of. The evidence you have submitted are simply not enough to issue any punishment.

Thank you once again for your player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]