Does the mustang really suck?
Big Grin 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5QWj2PiLzI I just uploaded this so give it a moment to process...
It's stuck in a prop block entity. Cheese looks fun
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I see, and no mustang dont suck. Now its the only decent car with Hummer. Before it was Lambugihni, but that was before all ppl donated and just bough it with false money. And the mini aint that good either , only for one person. =(

Anyway nice vid, bad music.
Nope mustang doesnt suck, people just need to realize that each car drives differently Smile
(07-03-2010, 06:08 PM)BoomSlang Wrote: Nope mustang doesnt suck, people just need to realize that each car drives differently Smile
For instance, some prefer to drive around in circles while stuuck halfway through the ground.

As this video proves.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Indeed Smile
Big Grin 
its incredibly fast, but youll have to brake in the turns or else, it will tip over. It takes a little skill to drive it, but when u really know how to handle it without barely not tiping over, its the best SmileWink
(07-06-2010, 10:49 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: its incredibly fast,
It takes a little skill to drive it, but when u really know how to handle it without barely not tiping over, its the best SmileWink
Not that fast, Only when you use nitro which is only useful in drag race...
And the best car is the corvette, hold down the speeder through corners, driving 80-90 kmph :/
Lol Then it aint the best car. Evey super car does that in the corner. Even the ferraris are better than corvette and they suck hardtime.
i was just saying that it doesnt suck (???)