♧sNeaKeR`♧
Reported User(s): ♧sNeaKeR`♧

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101717535

Date & Time (GMT): 12/7/21 @ 14:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Posting on behalf of Equinox.

As you can see in the video he's just farming, also unarmed and ♧sNeaKeR`♧ comes out of nowhere and kills him. He did also kill 2 more of us although we were unarmed and not doing anything, but unfortunatley there is no recording of the other 2 kills.

Evidence
Posting as a guy that was involved in the situation (LazyBlue) let me give u a diff view of what happend and the full story cuz he just post the shooting which is intresting i must say so lets begin with that i was basing with sneaker and 2 others on villas and we bought pots from allesi members and later he and 2 of his friends raided us they robbed all of our contra went out we saw it was them we had a fight after that
and we won the 3 allesi members died we knew they were basing in small factory so we decided to raid it i came to FGxDman that was behind the factory in allesi area i saw he was farming and i asked him what group they are identify them self he said allesi so i knew they were part of the people we are raiding and we did start the raid throwing molotov inside the garage while this 2 were in the back unarmed there firends were inside the factory shooting at us so we shot them went behind and killed the other allesi members that were on the back yard of the small factory we were raiding them and we had a reason to shoot them i know they were unarmed but if u dont want to get shot make sure u leave the place that getting raided and they were allesi members as well friends with the people that we were raiding
Code:
[IMG]https://fearlessrp.net/sigs/get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77377710&b=1[/IMG]

u can hear the molotovs and hear that a raid is happening
Code:

Okay so I confirmed I was in the Alessi organisation. I did not confirm anyone else there was. Equinox didn't even communicate with you guys at all, he just did his own thing and farmed. And whether you were raiding the base or not, you killed someone that was minding their own business and was unarmed. You didn't even ask him to get on the ground so you could tie him up or anything, just straight up shot to kill.
Yes he was farming inside allesi area near to a farmer that confirmed he is from allesi and yes usually in a raid between criminals we are not cops there is no hostage i can see it as a part of the roleplay its a raid between 2 criminal organization not cops that raiding u so yes shooting is involved if u are really not looking for any violent u should not farm in area where there is contraband involved and armed people in ur area even tho u were in the back yard u still were farming inside small factory in allesi area the same group that just robbed us
Code:

Hello!
Thank you for posting this player report!
It is now under review.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Hello again!

To ♧sNeaKeR`♧
First of all I would like to point out that you should not shoot and kill unarmed players regardless if they are part of a criminal organisation or not. There were many other routes you could've taken with this, beating them up and robbing them is one option but you should never kill another player unless they are an active threat to you. I can't see any excuse in this and you even took a few seconds before you shot meaning there is no way you missed that they were unarmed. In this case you violated the following rules:
  • [3.1] Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
  • [3.1a] Violence should always be the last option.
The section that goes into more details about crimes and raids in general states:

"you can raid/mug/commit crimes against others much more freely, so long as you RP and don't simply gun people down."

To Alessi
Is it true that you raided these players before hand? If so, what was your reason to do so? Did you raid them because of the contraband you sold them?
[Image: TglJDob.png]
I have no clue about the raid before hand, if there was a raid a majority of us were not involved as we were at base farming pretty much the whole day. I'll try to figure out who raided them and see if I can get some more info on that part for you.
There was 3 people that raided us i know one name for sure it was Bobby I bought from him drug pots before the raid I guess thats the reason they raided us (LazyBlue)
And in that base there was more than 6 players so I'm pretty sure FGxDman was not involved in the raid but he still was in the same base with them even tho he was farming
Code:

After asking around one of the people that raided you from our side said that they had raided you under the job name "Presidential Security" so they weren't roleplaying as Alessi at the time of that raid. So it was pretty much a government related raid from what I was told by Peter. And then at the time you raided us they were playing as Alessi.