Riggs
Reported User(s): Riggs

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551935

Date & Time (GMT): 9/7/21 @ 11:46 GMT

Summary of the incident
We raided the nexus to get the Alessi members cars back, Cop flies in during the start of the raid and starts pointing guns at one of the Alessi's, so he gets capped, Riggs comes in, get's killed, then decides to run straight back through an active raid in the nexus garage to collect his weapons.

Recording starts just after Riggs collects his weapons, since my shadowplay was bugged, but you can clearly see that his car was parked on nexus ramp and within the logs that I killed him a couple minutes ago.

Evidence
- Involved -

I was the one picking the clamp.
He later accused us of NITRP in OOC, which, in my opinion is plain false. Just because we haven't used /request to get our man's car back doesn't necessarily mean we don't have an intention to roleplay. In fact, we roleplayed as Alessi at that point, helping our fellow guy to get his car back.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
Hi there. id like to point out your video doesn't show you killing me (on the road behind nexus). id like to point out that's not inside the nexus or near the nexus garage, I also left straight away.
yes, I accused you of NITRP since you're the first choice of getting your friends car back that was there for a good reason. you used violence as your first option (Raiding nexus guns blazing) Instead of this you could try and "roleplay" the situation. instead of going guns blazing
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
Hello h3x,
Thank you for posting this player report!

So you don't have any way of proving he died in the garage? I can see a dead body in the garage but since you said another cop died too it doesn't prove it was Riggs. I need evidence that shows where you killed him because as for now it's your word against his, from my understanding you claim he died in the garage(?) while he says he died on a road behind nexus.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Involved - the dead cop in garage is my corpse from when I tried to take one of them under gunpoint and got shot dead by a different member of the raid.
(07-09-2021, 02:10 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Hello h3x,

So you don't have any way of proving he died in the garage? I can see a dead body in the garage but since you said another cop died too it doesn't prove it was Riggs. I need evidence that shows where you killed him because as for now it's your word against his, from my understanding you claim he died in the garage(?) while he says he died on a road behind nexus.

He died on the ramp to Garage, I sadly dont have anymore footage as Shadowplay wasn't working properly, however if anything the footage still shows a FearRP breakage on his behalf
(07-09-2021, 04:45 PM)h3x Wrote:

He died on the ramp to Garage, I sadly dont have anymore footage as Shadowplay wasn't working properly, however if anything the footage still shows a FearRP breakage on his behalf

there was no fear RP initiated in the video shown?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
(07-09-2021, 04:55 PM)Riggs Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 04:45 PM)h3x Wrote:

there was no fear RP initiated in the video shown?
You ran right through a raid in progress, showing no fear for your life
Hello!
APPROVED
The accused player is not found guilty of what he is accused of in this player report but he is however found guilty of putting himself in a life threatening situation by running through an active raid, he did not reflect the consequences of death. These actions could also be considered FailRP.
The accused is found guilty of violating the following rules
  • [2.4] Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colors unless there is an RP reason
  • [3.4] You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives.
  • [3.5] Actions taken by a player must reflect the consequences of death, imprisonment, and loss of liberty realistically.

The accused will recieve the following punishments
A written warning for his actions. - Next time he will recieve a longer blacklist
Thank you once again for posting this player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]