!Benji
Reported User(s): !Benji

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:537738353

Date & Time (GMT): 8/7/21 @ 21:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
Player and his gang followed me around in my cruiser brake checking to bait me into pursuing them (so that later they can pull over and ambush me with their guns). Ignored them but they eventually started ramming so I engaged pursuit.

They promptly pulled over only to whip out their weapons and try to RDM me. After I defeated them, the driver (!BenjI) reconnected to get his car back.

To sum up I'm accusing the player (and his gang if you can find their IDs) of breaking the following rules:
3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.
3.5 Actions taken by a player must reflect the consequences of death, imprisonment, and loss of liberty realistically.
Also reconnecting to get vehicle back + cop baiting instead of roleplaying criminal realistically

Evidence
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
APPROVED
All four users, !Benji, Tuna, and wiyam broke rules 7.4 & 3.5, they should not provoke police just to get into a shoot-out with them. They did not have a proper reason to just start blasting since the whole situation was entirely their fault, they should have avoided violence and confrontation by not intentionally ramming the police car. Also, !Benji reconnected to get his vehicle back as well.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]