The American Mexican Industrial Company (A.M.I Co.)
Brick 
Reserved
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 6 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Self, Slaint, max., Lewwings, Lifesence, EquinoxSkyZ
[Image: z2eTQZ4.png]
Est. 1931
[Image: image0.png]
Who Are We?

The American Mexican Industrial Company, or A.M.I Co. for short, is an American multinational vehicle and technology company that is well known for its interest in experimentation and the very extraordinary concepts that were produced as a byproduct of said experimentation. For nearly 90 years, A.M.I Co. has played both major and minor roles in the technology and vehicles industries, from its sleek and revolutionary MonoAir One aircraft to the many wonders of the EveryAMI Family series of electronics. All of our operations occur within American and Mexican grounds, however, we have plans to expand our operations into city-states like EvoCity, San Ranevo, Pines City, etc.

The History of A.M.I Co.
A.M.I Co. was founded in 1931 by the Watson and Sanchez Brothers when they asked themselves if it was possible to make an observation seaplane that was also a monoplane, dubbed the MonoAir One. By 1934, they would begin testing out their 2 prototypes before selling the first prototype to the United States Navy in 1935. The second prototype was modified to include fighter capabilities, however was scrapped in 1937 after a near-fatal crash landing deemed the second prototype as a total loss. 1940 saw A.M.I Co acquiring Ship N' Sail Inc. and their first government contract from the United States for the development of a brand new carrier fighter and bomber aircraft (Codename: Eris's Aircraft), and a new 'super' battleship class (Codename: Eris Class). In 1942, over 175 Eris's Aircraft were manufactured and first saw action in the Battle of Midway whereas construction for the only Eris Class ship, dubbed the USS Michigan, was halted and subsequency canceled in favor of Essex Class carriers and Iowa Class battleships. After World War II, A.M.I Co. would use the remains of the Eris Class ships for the construction of the SS Maria Juarez, an Oceanliner known for its very sleek yet very unusual layout, for having all sorts of technology crammed into it like radar, and was nicknamed The Sailing Art Piece. The 1950s through 1970s saw A.M.I Co returning to manufacturing aircraft, now tackling the civil aircraft industry. Their entry into the industry was better known as the PAC, infamously known for having Fly by Wire systems while being able to carry 10 passengers. While the PAC was praised for its abilities, only 175 PACs were ever purchased. As a response, the PAC-B was made to cater to those who have little money in their pockets and surpassed PAC sales by an unknown number. In 1967, A.M.I Co. recalled over 120 PACs and 11,750 PAC-B after a fatal flaw was discovered in the Fly by Wire system that could only be triggered through very specific circumstances. 1978 saw the debut of the AMICom, A.M.I Co's attempt on a PC, and its operation system AMICOS. Although the AMICom was considered to be ahead of its time, being able to use cassettes to store data and learning towards the high-end side with its specs, its $3500 price tag was the reason for its lack of sales. Throughout the 1980s, A.M.I Co. was now primarily focusing on the computer industry with its AMICom, FamilyCom, and ServerCom series computers. 1983 saw the introduction of AMINet, an internet service where AMICom users could check out the latest news and message other users via email or chatrooms. 1988 saw the implementation of Artificial Intelligence onto AMICom computers as an attempt to improve the user's experience and provide better aid to the user. 1994 saw A.M.I Co returning to the aircraft industry once more with the introduction of the AMIjet, a private jet containing A.I for use as a virtual co-pilot, and the AMIracer, a supermaneuverable racer plane with a Fly by Wireless system. In 1999, A.M.I Co. begun research on thought-controlled technology and supersonic flight which is still being conducted to this day.
Our Products

EveryAMI Series Electronics
AMIjet Mk. 2019 (Disconitnued)
AMIracer Mk. 2019 (Disconitnued)
AMICom '20
FamilyCom '20
ServerCom '20
ThinkTank (Under Development)
MultiThinker (Cancelled)
MultiThinker-H (Cancelled)
PersonalThinker (Cancelled)
Eris's Thinkers (Under Development)
Eris's Personal Thinkers (Under Development)
Aero Dream Machine

Business With A.M.I

At A.M.I Co., we have open arms and hands to other corporations who want to do business with us, whether it's placing an order with a special request to downright partnerships. We do, however, when it comes to subjects like partnerships, prefer to discuss them before drawing our final conclusion on said subject. Take into consideration that we have clients from various parts of the world, both civil and military, that still place orders to this day or have made deposits into our future projects. For a deal to prevent us from conducting business with our other clients goes against our philosophy on our clients. 

If you wish to conduct business with A.M.I Co., please contact Joe Lawrence via email (Forum PMs) or Discord (TonettaFan#2319)
The following 11 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Self, Blaz, Slaint, Spartan_KCT, max., MasterNoda, Lewwings, Caesar, Grizzly, EquinoxSkyZ, LikeSimon
A.M.I Co.'s 1st Open Interview Event
A.M.I Co. has decided to officially greenlight Phase II as part of their Neo-Expedition Project. Phase II calls for EvoCity to be a new base of operations for all A.M.I Co. operations, including research and testing operations of new concepts and products. To celebrate 90 years of A.M.I Co, and to pay our respects to the founders, A.M.I Co. is hosting their 1st Open Interview Event. Everyone is invited to apply to A.M.I Co. of EvoCity as either a worker or a tester. For workers, we're looking to those who have experience in the engineering department, those who already have plenty of hands-on experience in the field and know what they're doing. For testers, we're looking to those who are willing to tackle whatever God throws at them and do it all over again, who are willing to strap themselves on anything that has a seat and ride it like hell. Although there no experience required to become a tester, is it recommended that our testers have prior experience. 

We are also inviting other corporations that are operating in EvoCity to do Business with A.M.I, whether you want to place an order/deposit on one of our products or to assist us in our research. Please do take into consideration that we are NOT interested in being acquired, and please refrain from any attempts at an acquisition deal.

A.M.I Co.'s 1st Open Interview Event begins on July 6 at 7 PM BST. Location to be announced.
The following 4 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Slaint, Lewwings, max., EquinoxSkyZ
Applications Are Now Open!
All you have to do is fill out and submit our online application. Once your application is submitted, the president will review what you have submitted and will attempt to reach out to you over his decision. To do Business with AMI, simply contact the president via email (ForumPMs) or via discord (TonettaFan#2319).

Application

Discord Username (If Preferred Contact Is Discord. Otherwise, We'll Assume ForumPM):
Role (Worker/Tester): 
Name:

Prior Work Experience:
Achievements:
Why Do You Wish To Join A.M.I Co.:

What Will Bring To A.M.I Co. If Hired:
Tell Us About Yourself (Optional):
The following 5 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Lewwings, Wolven, max., Caesar, EquinoxSkyZ
A.M.I Co. Gives The Go Code On A New Project
A.M.I Co. has decided to give the go code on what is now the first project to be proposed by A.M.I Co. of EvoCity, better known as The Aero Dream Machine Project or ADM for short. According to Joe Lawrence, the President of A.M.I Co. of EvoCity, ADM is a dream come to life in the form of an aircraft. The ideal aircraft for the luxurious ride of the century, for a variety of military operations from photography to raining hell while being the fastest in the west, for carrying V.I.P members around the globe with little to no issue (no decoy required but recommended), and for going places in a damn hurry. With the ADM's Central Artificial Machine, or C.A.M for short, carrying its Artificial Intelligence Machine (A.I.M) and Thought Aided Machine (T.A.M), flying has never so easy. ADM doesn't just only do the job right, it does its job with style and gives it 115% all the way just for you. 
According to the proposal, ADM is intended to be a supermaneuverable, super/hypersonic, multipurpose stealth aircraft, designed to be able to fit into almost any civilian and military aircraft role at perfect ease. It uses the brand new AMI Pulse Engine, allowing ADM to achieve hypersonic (M.A.C.H 5+) speeds with far better efficiency and range. Combine that with its stealth abilities, and you have an aircraft that's able to fly skies undetected and outrun most threats along the way. Although ADM does not require a crew to perform the task at hand, A.M.I Co. does recommend having a crew of 1-5 members for operations and maintenance purposes. ADM can be customized to one's specifications, including customizations to ADM's A.I.M. In other words, your ADM can be personalized as long as you are not asking for your ADM to commit crimes against humanity on your behalf.
Shortly after A.M.I Co.'s decision, Joe Lawrence placed a deposit for an ADM that he nicknamed The Civilian Aurora, and has authorized the ADM Development Team to use it for testing purposes.

As of this post, A.M.I Co. Customers are now able to place a deposit on the ADM. To place a deposit and/or if you have any questions about the ADM, feel free to contact Joe Lawrence on his email (ForumPMs) or Discord.
The following 3 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Slaint, max., EquinoxSkyZ
EDIT: Updated Product Listings
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • EquinoxSkyZ
EDIT: Updated Introduction Thread to include a new sponsor. More info to come...
The following 4 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Lewwings, Slaint, MasterNoda, max.
EDIT: Updated Our Products section.
The following 2 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Slaint, Lewwings
The Future of Private and Military Aircraft Has Arrived

[Image: 20210923153719_1.jpg]

[Image: 20210923153712_1.jpg]
-
After months of development, A.M.I Co. of EvoCity proudly presents what they consider to be the future of Private and Military Aircraft, better known as the Aero Dream Machine or ADM for short. The ADM is a supermaneuverable, super/hypersonic, multipurpose stealth aircraft, designed to be able to fit into almost any civilian and military aircraft role at perfect ease. It is the ideal aircraft for the luxurious ride of the century, for a variety of military operations from photography to raining hell while being the fastest in the west, for carrying V.I.P members around the globe with little to no issue (no decoy required but recommended), and for going places in a damn hurry. In other words, the ADM is a dream come to life in the form of an aircraft.
-
Thanks to the ADM's Central Artificial Machine (C.A.M), carrying its Artificial Intelligence Machine (A.I.M) and Thought Aided Machine (T.A.M), flying has never been so easy. You might even say that it is a piece of cake, but don't take it from us though, take it from C.A.M. Of course, if you do enjoy spending time on the captain's seat, we also offer our Captain's Seat Package alongside our Captain's & Compadre Seats Package with no additional charge.
Rather than have it use the AMI Pulse Engine, as intended by the proposal, the research teams down at the A.M.I Co. HQ managed to create an engine that we believe is best fit for something like the ADM. Known as AMI Mercury Reaction Engines (M.R.E), to put it simply, they use highly pressured mercury to create a special kind of plasma which in return creates an electrogravity field. Our researchers claim that it isn't anti-gravity, more like using electromagnetic fields to move things from point a to b in an very extraordinary way. They would also like to give a quick shoutout to Estleback for the sponsorship, as most of the sponsorship funds went into research. 
The ADM can be customized to one's specifications, including customizations to the ADM's C.A.M. In other words, your ADM can be personalized as long as you are not asking for your ADM to commit crimes against humanity on your behalf or anything similar to that. We believe that something as extraordinary as the ADM should be personalized to one's taste.
-
Prices start at $135K, with additional charges for any kind of special modifications (i.e. Golden ADM). To place an order, you can contact Joe Lawrence at [email protected] (ForumPM) or at 55 744 998 (Discord: TonettaFan#2319)
The following 9 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Link, MasterNoda, Boonan, Equinox, Toe Shmicki, EquinoxSkyZ, max., Smokey, Lewwings
End of AMIgelion