SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

BlacklistID(s): 111685

Blacklist Reason
Powergaming | You still need reasons to arrest as a corrupt cop

Staff Member: Pollux

Involved users
Frost and the other officer

Why should you be unblacklisted?
First of all, Pollux, you were arrested for recklessly driving and Illegally parking your vehicle, let me show you in the time that I was an officer and you were you, and these few law breakages.

First offence: Illegally parked vehicle at villas.

https://streamable.com/kjbq9r

I didn't take too much to this, I kept this offence at the back of my mind.

Second offence: Running a red light, illegal U Turn

https://streamable.com/cgfmfq

We decided to turn around and, not make it obvious that we were watching you, but we were taking note of the laws you were committing.

Third offence: Tapping my fellow officer's car, as the culprit in the pink BMW pointed out.

https://streamable.com/07sk15

I once again, swept it under the rug, wasn't major, I just made sure I would remember it.

I did joke and say the current car you had was illegally parked but as the officer said himself. (Towards the end of this video) you can see the officer say you "you wouldn't have crashed into me if you wasn't driving like an idiot" I'm not going to go against my officer and support a criminal as that would be stupid wouldn't it? https://streamable.com/61s62e

Finally, the sit. Pollux, you decided to lie and say I didn't explain the reason for the arrest, but in one of the videos, you can clearly see me tell you everything you did wrong. I even gave you the chance to pay a fine of 500, which you denied, even more supporting my reason for your arrest.

The sit: https://streamable.com/um4zj2

You even "checked your video" and seemed to think that the one situation led to your arrest. Furthermore, you brought up one of the corrupt rules that you used to blacklist me. I even pointed out that you were "recklessly driving many times" which in two of the videos, you can see.

I even told you to take it to my sergeant, where I would've talked to him and explained the reason for the arrest but no, you wanted to blacklist me for some strange reason.

I'd like this blacklisted removed from my record please, thank you.
Hello Wolven,

I find it concerning how drastically your story has changed here compared to what it was on the day I blacklisted you. I'd like to remind you of the primary reasoning you gave which you also said in chat:

[Image: raw]

The message above was a big part of my blacklist. I'd like to also remind you of this located in the corrupt cop explanation:

Quote:Planting items on people to have a reason to arrest or making something up completely like a false assault also comes under powergaming and is not permitted.

Quote:I even gave you the chance to pay a fine of 500, which you denied, even more supporting my reason for your arrest.

This is false, you demanded I pay every single officer there (like 5 of you?) which is an unreasonable request. I only ever said no paying all of you there. You never offered a $500 fine, this is even shown in your own video.

I'm going to go based on what you told me in the sit and what the warrant reason was as those are more likely to be accurate. The warrant reason was the following:

After watching my own recording again, looking through what you said in the sit and asking a few others who were there I'm left with very little doubt that you have changed your story after realising you broke a rule. Your original reasons just don't match up with what you've stated here in this thread. It seems clear that the illegal parking was due to my car being rammed up into a rock by officers (the wording of "illegally parked car" implies that it is right now not that it was like half an hour ago and the video even shows you pointing it out), the wreckless driving was you almost crashing into me (which is when you even decided to pull me over) and the "almost killed me part" comes from you almost crashing into me.

I understand the blacklist may seem harsh, the only thing that pushed me to giving you one instead of a warning was your behaviour that day. I do have a few questions for you though.
  • What did you mean by the "almost killed me" part of the warrant?
  • Why did you state you gave me an opportunity to take a fine $500 when you did not (this is proven in your own video too)?
  • Why did you originally state that the arrest was due to you being corrupt?
  • Why did you originally state the "illegally parking" bit was due to my car being rammed into a rock (this is shown in your own video) yet in this thread you say it was something that happened a while before?
I see no reason to lift this blacklist, it is very clear that the reasons given at the time were invalid and that the story is now being altered to fit into our rules.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(10-07-2021, 11:48 PM)Pollux Wrote: Hello Wolven,

I find it concerning how drastically your story has changed here compared to what it was on the day I blacklisted you. I'd like to remind you of the primary reasoning you gave which you also said in chat:

There is nothing wrong with me saying I was corrupt therefore I arrested you. I had every reason to arrest you, as you can see in my videos.

The message above was a big part of my blacklist. I'd like to also remind you of this located in the corrupt cop explanation:

Quote:Planting items on people to have a reason to arrest or making something up completely like a false assault also comes under powergaming and is not permitted.

Not once did I make something up, my videos prove you were recklessly driving, did they not?I even said to you in the sit, and during the arrest that I have seen you recklessly drive "Many times", did I not?

Quote:I even gave you the chance to pay a fine of 500, which you denied, even more supporting my reason for your arrest.

This is false, you demanded I pay every single officer there (like 5 of you?) which is an unreasonable request. I only ever said no paying all of you there. You never offered a $500 fine, this is even shown in your own video.

Just because I never used the fine command doesn't mean I didn't offer you to pay a fine. Granted, I said "you can pay us all" but that's very minor. If you roleplayed the situation out and offered to pay the fine to me, I would've been fine with that, but you refused.

I'm going to go based on what you told me in the sit and what the warrant reason was as those are more likely to be accurate. The warrant reason was the following:

You had both, an illegally parked car and you recklessly drove on many occasions. What's so diffucult to understand this? I even pointed this out to you, let me once again tell you what I said. "I saw you recklessly drive, many times"

After watching my own recording again, looking through what you said in the sit and asking a few others who were there I'm left with very little doubt that you have changed your story after realising you broke a rule. I never broke a rule at all, Pollux. I was roleplaying and arrested you. Your original reasons just don't match up with what you've stated here in this thread. I pointed out to you that you were driving like an idiot It seems clear that the illegal parking was due to my car being rammed up into a rock by officers (the wording of "illegally parked car" implies that it is right now not that it was like half an hour ago and the video even shows you pointing it out), Does it matter? The officer even said that you crashed into him, I turned up to the scene and saw your car illegally parked, there was a time during the videos I got where your car was too illegally parked so I decided to take control of every different situation now since they had you in hand cuffs. the wreckless driving was you almost crashing into me (which is when you even decided to pull me over) and the "almost killed me part" comes from you almost crashing into me. You driving like an idiot means you'll put peoples lives at risk, including my own. Since you were driving like an idiot, you could've killed me, yes.

I understand the blacklist may seem harsh, the only thing that pushed me to giving you one instead of a warning was your behaviour that day. False, you told frost that you weren't going to punish me until I started to respond back and defend myself. You're too stubborn to admit you're wrong and felt the need to give me an invalid punishment. I do have a few questions for you though.
  • What did you mean by the "almost killed me" part of the warrant? You driving like an idiot means you'll put peoples lives at risk, including my own. Since you were driving like an idiot, you could've killed me, yes.
  • Why did you state you gave me an opportunity to take a fine $500 when you did not (this is proven in your own video too)? "You can either pay 500 or you'll be arrested" To me that sounds more like a fine rather than a mugging.
  • Why did you originally state that the arrest was due to you being corrupt? That wasn't the reason for the arrest pollux, that was my characters descprition. If I wasn't corrupt, I would've fined you for your mistakes, but since I was corrupt, I personally believe I had a justified reason to arrest you based on your actions
  • Why did you originally state the "illegally parking" bit was due to my car being rammed into a rock (this is shown in your own video) yet in this thread you say it was something that happened a while before? Does this really matter? You can't just pick out bits of my arrest reason and then punish me for it. If the president turned up to the scene and saw your car like that, they would've agreed. You illegally parked your car at the repair station at villas, that isn't where you repair your car.
I see no reason to lift this blacklist, it is very clear that the reasons given at the time were invalid and that the story is now being altered to fit into our rules. I disagree, you had your own personal problems with Frost on that day, decided to call me moody and then take it out on me since I was the arresting officer. This blacklist was so unjustified, it's unreal.
Wolven

Hello Wolven,

I'm going to give you benefit of the doubt and remove this blacklist. I will add that a lot of your responses just added more confusion to this already odd situation, it would help if in the future you take more time to make sure your statements are factual and clear as all of this could've been avoided quite easily.

Approved.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork