Fetty, Brushan Trump, Marcos S. 5E-555
Reported User(s): Fetty, Brushan Trump, Marcos S. 5E-555

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240237739

Date & Time (GMT): 27/6/21 @ 15:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
The Cop named Fetty (STEAM_0:1:240237739) and Brushan Trump (STEAM_0:1:17730858) approached me and charged me with jaywalking and posession of a gun. After that I have been arrested by Brushan Trump for 15 minutes, even though there, as clearly seen in the video, there was no Prison Guard online at that time, making a 15 minute arrest illegal.

As you can see in the video, I have covered the streets with props, because at the time of the incident, cars have been falling through the map, but could drive on props. That was only an act to keep an as much as possible normality while this bug was present.

I'm also filing a report against the President at that time, Marcos S. 5E-555 (STEAM_0:1:22833181) for accepting a warrant for 15 minutes even though there was no prison guard present.

Several people have been randomly arrested by these officers.

Evidence
INVOLVED

They did the exact same thing to me, for absolutely no reason at all.

Marcos S. 5E-555 was handing out 15 minute arrests for everyone aswell as being completely hidden somewhere without security (40% taxes)
MrTibo (Steam ID STEAM_0:1:85964434) was also involved as one of the officers falsely arresting everyone.

They were also gunning down people on the street.
INVOLVED
Also got rdmed around 4times
(06-27-2021, 03:57 PM)Self Wrote: INVOLVED

Marcos S. 5E-555 was handing out 15 minute arrests for everyone aswell as being completely hidden somewhere without security (40% taxes)
MrTibo (Steam ID STEAM_0:1:85964434) was also involved as one of the officers falsely arresting everyone.

In false arrests I was only a bystander, in the 2 arrests that I did it was completely valid, for example people trespassing behind Nexus desk and then continuously running away from me under taser point

The Only people I shot were the ones that were shooting at me, not mentioning the fact that some randomly opened fire at me MULTIPLE TIMES for no apparent reason, one of these situations was where I was dealing with someone close to burger king and people at slums opened fire at me and hit me multiple times before I returned fire.
(06-27-2021, 04:04 PM)MrTibo Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 03:57 PM)Self Wrote: INVOLVED

In false arrests I was only a bystander, in the 2 arrests that I did it was completely valid, for example people trespassing behind Nexus desk and then continuously running away from me under taser point

The Only people I shot were the ones that were shooting at me, not mentioning the fact that some randomly opened fire at me MULTIPLE TIMES for no apparent reason, one of these situations was where I was dealing with someone close to burger king and people at slums opened fire at me and hit me multiple times before I returned fire.

Very clearly at 0:14 the character "Johnny Blue" which is you can be heard talking. You were behind these random arrests as well. You can see in the video that there are 3 police officers.

MrTibo is the police officer who batons the victim at around 0.15 seconds and you can see his name for a frame.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:85964434]
(06-27-2021, 04:21 PM)Self Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 03:57 PM)Self Wrote: -
-

Very clearly at 0:14 the character "Johnny Blue" which is you can be heard talking. You were behind these random arrests as well. You can see in the video that there are 3 police officers.

MrTibo is the police officer who batons the victim at around 0.15 seconds and you can see his name for a frame.

One baton hit in 30 minutes of absolute chaos..
(06-27-2021, 04:31 PM)MrTibo Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 04:21 PM)Self Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 03:57 PM)Self Wrote: -
-

One baton hit in 30 minutes of absolute chaos..
You were involved very deeply with all the false arrests and you can be heard also making false statements about the laws the dude supposedly broke, I also remember being hit with a baton multiple times before I was arrested too.
Being present ≠ Breaking rules
Hello Megamezzomixer
Thank you for posting this PR

Its now under review
[Image: TglJDob.png]
I've got 3 questions.

1. Why is he being jumped on for jaywalking when there's clearly a zebra pattern on the street right there? Also since he never even crossed the street in the first place.

2: MrTibo, why did you hit him with your baton straight away?

3. Why arrest him for jaywalking instead of giving a ticket?
[Image: TglJDob.png]