[FL:RP] wolven, Caesar
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] wolven, Caesar

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

Date & Time (GMT): 16/6/21 @ 22:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Good evening, 

I'm reporting the player [FL:RP] wolven [STEAM_0:1:121483633] and Caesar [STEAM_0:0:42562192] for RDM / not choosing violence as his last option. 

To explain what happened:

I, in the role of an police officer, I pulled Caesar over for wreckless driving / drifting.

I put the player under fearrp and asked him out of the vehicle because it semt like he was gonna take off. 
The situation semt to be cooling down as I gave him a ticket. Suddenly wolven walked up and pulled a gun on me, didn't give any orders though. Without trying to speak to me or anything, they started blasting and in the end killing me. 
Sadly my OBS didn't record my mic. But the video posted below shall help by the visual evidence provided...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhsRovxSmPE

King Regards,
Jay/JaSch

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhsRovxSmPE
The video is private, could you fix that please?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-16-2021, 08:15 PM)Pollux Wrote: The video is private, could you fix that please?

Sure thing, done already. Sorry about that one.
-Inolved-

Sorry, my mic isn't working and I had no idea at the time that it wasn't. I attempted to get you under FearRP before the gunfire started. This is the reason Caesar and I opened fire.

Sorry for any inconvenience I am working on a fix for it now, the people I am playing with can attest to this.
Wolven

I'm going to deal with this because I saw the situation, you could've sent an @ call and I would've been able to deal with it ingame.

Wolven's microphone wasn't working ingame but was on discord, so everyone who was coming to you thought you decided to pull the gun out after he told you to get on the ground. They weren't trying to kill you, I told them they can only put you under FearRP and tell you to release Wolven. They only shot because you pulled out a gun and everyone thought Wolven could be heard ingame.

As this was a genuine mistake, I'm only going to issue a warning to Caesar for RDM. He shouldn't have shot without saying a word and an attempt should've been made to get you to surrender first. The reason this wasn't done was due to Wolven's microphone not working though, which I know is true as I told him it wasn't working a few minutes after this situation occurred.

Approved, warning issued to Caesar for violence not being the last resort.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Moved to approved.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]