RoCKy is out
Star 
Hey cuties

The past weeks I haven’t been that active anymore as I used. This mostly has personal reasons. I hope you guys are still enjoying FL. I have met so many amazing people here. Unbelievable. I saw all sides from this server… I have met many different people here (From cringe to very friendly to very funny). Had many laughs and will surely miss those times and all the memories!

I went from just a normal player to Teacher, to Trial Admin and then Admin. Thats all I wanted to achieve on this server. I thank everyone who helped me on this journey. It was purely a dream and sometimes a nightmare ahaha

A shoutout to some of you guys won’t be needed because I do not want to forget a person in the list. 

Have a good one and see you guys! Love you all
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Take it easy, Rocky!
Wolven

One of the friendliest guys I have ever come across. I still remember you're earlier days when you spent ages helping people in the discord help channel with their problems, a clear indicator of the kind of person you were!

It was great to see your hard work pay off when you joined the staff team, and it's a shame that your second run was cut short but c'est la vie I suppose. Thanks for being a massive help in organising Estleback dupes, and for just being you.

I wish you the best of success, take care!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • RoCKy
(06-16-2021, 07:07 PM)Lewwings Wrote: One of the friendliest guys I have ever come across. I still remember you're earlier days when you spent ages helping people in the discord help channel with their problems, a clear indicator of the kind of person you were!

It was great to see your hard work pay off when you joined the staff team, and it's a shame that your second run was cut short but c'est la vie I suppose. Thanks for being a massive help in organising Estleback dupes, and for just being you.

I wish you the best of success, take care!
Thank you Lewwings! 

This means a lot. I am happy to hear that you can remember those small things. I love that about you. I am also very happy that we are great friends! You will go far for sure with your amazing personality and with all your knowledge!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 2 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Lewwings, ART
Take care my friend
The following 1 user Likes EAGLE:)'s post:
  • RoCKy
Awww man this is really bad news, take care brother
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • RoCKy
Make your mind up!!!

[Image: wMxna4ABtR.png]

Take care man!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • RoCKy
It really sucks to see you leave Fearless, I hope you come back one day!
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • RoCKy
See you Rockey!
Hope you come back soon!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • RoCKy
Speak to you soon pal! I wish you the best !
The following 1 user Likes Jakey's post:
  • RoCKy