JaSch & Pisces.Princess
Reported User(s): JaSch & Pisces.Princess

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12586590 - STEAM_0:1:60930021

Date & Time (GMT): 14/6/21 @ 20:59 GMT

Summary of the incident
I get called to Pearl Plaza as there's a guy with a weapon or something, I don't know it's not relevant, JaSch and Co firstly break FearRP and 7.1 by driving a stolen cop car right next to 2 or 3 officers, Once it clicked it was my car, I put him under gun point (FearRPx2), Pisces then jumps in the red mini cooper and purposefully runs me over so I can't arrest or shoot JaSch. (CDM, 7.1)

JaSch has already received a blacklist for 7.1 in the past - 110471, therefore it is clear he's not learned from his punishment

The other player in this report should know way better, especially since she hangs around with a couple Admins from time to time.

Evidence
Thank you for your report regarding the 2 accused players

The accused users have been found to be breaking the following rule(s):

Jasch - [3.4] You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

Pisces.Princess - 8.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.

The accused users will receive the following punishment(s):

Pisces.Princess: A 2-hour blacklist from vehicles

Jasch: A 1-day ban for FearRP

Accepted
Moved to approved.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]