How long you are in prison for.
Title of Suggestion:how long in prison for.

Description: I think the president should be able to set a time limit of how long a person in in jail for depending on what crime they committed.

Why: when I play president I had to give out about 10 arrest warrants in about 5 minutes and I saw that about 4 people needed to be arrested more then once. So if you could put a time limit on how long they are in there for but have a maximum time and a minimum time. this means there wouldn't be much crime since they would be in jail.
Well maybe a /prison command, like the /tax command. For example:

/prison 10

The President has set Prison Sentences to 10 minutes.

Maybe a minimum of 3 and a max of 10.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(02-14-2012, 04:00 PM)Holdem Wrote: Well maybe a /prison command, like the /tax command. For example:

/prison 10

The President has set Prison Sentences to 10 minutes.

Maybe a minimum of 3 and a max of 10.

yh like that, that would work or it could be /warrant <name> arrest 10 and i was think minimum of 5 minutes, maximum of 15 or 20 minutes
[Image: 14580264.jpg]
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • equal
+ support
I hate it when you piss up a tree and you freaking get arrested 5mins. for it
+support
(02-14-2012, 06:34 PM)PiqueRoz Wrote: I hate it when you piss up a tree and you freaking get arrested 5mins. for it
+support

+Support.
(02-14-2012, 06:34 PM)PiqueRoz Wrote: I hate it when you piss up a tree and you freaking get arrested 5mins. for it

The fuck.

(Oh and +support)
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
+support

If it was included as a part of the /warrant command, it could allow for varied sentences based off of the crime committed. Like murder would be 7 minutes, but speeding would be 1 minute.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(02-14-2012, 04:08 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [Image: 14580264.jpg]

you used that meme wrong bro