Event ideas
Exams are nearly done and it's time for the EC team to arrange some events and start doing some 'work'.

I wanted to make a thread for you all to suggest events ideas for the next period.

Alien invasions, Space exploring, DayZ events, Zombie survival, Deathrun, gameshows, propkilling competitions, debates, Stalker events, TTT - you name it!

Suggest or discuss suggestions down below!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I wish events were more inline with the "canon" of San Ranevo itself. It doesn't have to be a gamemode swap for it to be fun. People play on FL to RP and kill people rather than to play TTT. Why not make events based on logical and realistic scenarios within the context we're playing in? I'm thinking floods, armored convoys, industrial accidents, threats from foreign actors. I don't think anyone really likes the random ass zombie apocalypse where an admin flies around spawning guns next to people.
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 5 users Like gin's post:
  • Kappatalist, RoCKy, Lewwings, Rossi, Spartan_KCT
AggRP RDM where we can get RPP's.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • EAGLE:)
(05-29-2021, 01:11 PM)Kingstone Wrote: I wish events were more inline with the "canon" of San Ranevo itself. It doesn't have to be a gamemode swap for it to be fun. People play on FL to RP and kill people rather than to play TTT. Why not make events based on logical and realistic scenarios within the context we're playing in? I'm thinking floods, armored convoys, industrial accidents, threats from foreign actors. I don't think anyone really likes the random ass zombie apocalypse where an admin flies around spawning guns next to people.
I like that yeah
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(05-29-2021, 01:11 PM)Kingstone Wrote: I wish events were more inline with the "canon" of San Ranevo itself. It doesn't have to be a gamemode swap for it to be fun. People play on FL to RP and kill people rather than to play TTT. Why not make events based on logical and realistic scenarios within the context we're playing in? I'm thinking floods, armored convoys, industrial accidents, threats from foreign actors. I don't think anyone really likes the random ass zombie apocalypse where an admin flies around spawning guns next to people.

Great input!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-29-2021, 02:04 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: AggRP RDM where we can get RPP's.

Thats literally just Aggressive as it is currently, not much RP to it king
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings, Jakey, Kappatalist