SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551935

BanID: 84738

Ban Reason
"FearRP | Aggressive in sit"

Staff Member: Pollux

Involved users
Me, Pollux, some vet admin I don't know the name of

Why should you be unbanned?
I was straight up lied to about what pollux the banning TA saw on this so-called ``Video`` that the Vet apparently has. I asked for the video multiple times in the sit I was later told that he and I quote was ``not going to waste time uploading`` and the video was screen shared instead. in discord. and failed to show me any proof of wrongdoing. after the ban I spoke with another user and found video footage witch matches up with my story. the staff member said that I was told 3 times to leave. witch is false. I was told 1 one time. I spoke back to them and started walking backward. I get stuck on a prop. before I even could check why I was stuck the vet then started telling me again. they then cut out before they finished. then shot me in the face. I had no intentions to break fear RP and I was clearly walking away and got stuck on the prop. may I also say I did keep tabbing out during this to check discord DM's with an uninvolved user witch is why I stopped when I got stuck on the chair I tabbed back in to move more when he cut out and got shot.

Video from another user who was there and seen the whole thing.
https://medal.tv/clips/53188454/d13375VOHyxv
Far as I see you broke fearp, you were also incredibly aggressive in the sit and told me to and I quote "Shut the f***" up multiple times.
(05-23-2021, 02:24 AM)Ranger Wrote: Far as I see you broke fearp, you were also incredibly aggressive in the sit and told me to and I quote "Shut the f***" up multiple times.
I agree I was aggressive I've had a lot to deal with these past days since family issues and other stuff. It's been really stressful and upsetting irl recently. but I did not break fear RP. I was walking away and you started telling me again. then shot me after cutting out. also, you're ignoring the fact that pollux stated you told me 3 times. I was clearly told 1 maybe 2 if you count the half of the second time. I also admit to telling you that since you would not let me talk or explain. I was then muted when trying to explain then banned. 
As the video clearly shows i was attempting to walk away and got blocked by the chair clearly shown here
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
(05-23-2021, 02:29 AM)Riggs Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 02:24 AM)Ranger Wrote: Far as I see you broke fearp, you were also incredibly aggressive in the sit and told me to and I quote "Shut the f***" up multiple times.
I agree I was aggressive I've had a lot to deal with these past days since family issues and other stuff. It's been really stressful and upsetting irl recently. but I did not break fear RP. I was walking away and you started telling me again. then shot me after cutting out. also, you're ignoring the fact that pollux stated you told me 3 times. I was clearly told 1 maybe 2 if you count the half of the second time. I also admit to telling you that since you would not let me talk or explain. I was then muted when trying to explain then banned. 
As the video clearly shows i was attempting to walk away and got blocked by the chair clearly shown here
 Yet you could've moved around the chair to the nearest exit. You said to a raider with a gun pointed at you "You can't kill me" which is in breach of Fear RP, not only that but you have no need at all to take your personal issues out on the playerbase of the server, it is not excuse to speak to neither I or pollux in that manner.
(05-23-2021, 02:39 AM)Ranger Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 02:29 AM)Riggs Wrote:
 Yet you could've moved around the chair to the nearest exit. You said to a raider with a gun pointed at you "You can't kill me" which is in breach of Fear RP, not only that but you have no need at all to take your personal issues out on the playerbase of the server, it is not excuse to speak to neither I or pollux in that manner.

I think you're ignoring the fact I was distracted messaging family members on my phone so I held S and was walking backward. I was also tabbing in and out checking messages from others. I was not paying 100% attention to the game and I was walking away still but got stuck clearly shown on the video
Hey Riggs,

From what I can see it is quite clear that you broke FearRP even within the video that you provided. You were in the middle of the nexus while unarmed during a raid and were just standing in the crossfire. When you were asked you leave, you refused and were killed as a result. At no point during this encounter did you once display any sort of fear for your life considering you were unarmed surrounded by a bunch of armed people in a firefight and had someone with a gun to your face tell you to leave the area. I also fail to see how I "lied" to you at any point during a sit, however that would be best dealt with in a staff report alongside your claim of me noclipping as seen in the video.

I'm sorry that you've had things going on, however we don't provide exceptions to rule breakages based on that. I initially picked you up into a sit with the intention of giving you a warning, however your attitude in the sit made me learn towards a ban as you refused to take in anything I was saying and refused to admit you broke FearRP. As you did break a rule, I do not see any reason why this ban should be lifted.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-23-2021, 02:45 AM)Pollux Wrote: Hey Riggs,

From what I can see it is quite clear that you broke FearRP even within the video that you provided. You were in the middle of the nexus while unarmed during a raid and were just standing in the crossfire. When you were asked you leave, you refused and were killed as a result. At no point during this encounter did you once display any sort of fear for your life considering you were unarmed surrounded by a bunch of armed people in a firefight and had someone with a gun to your face tell you to leave the area. I also fail to see how I "lied" to you at any point during a sit, however that would be best dealt with in a staff report alongside your claim of me noclipping as seen in the video.

I'm sorry that you've had things going on, however we don't provide exceptions to rule breakages based on that. I initially picked you up into a sit with the intention of giving you a warning, however your attitude in the sit made me learn towards a ban as you refused to take in anything I was saying and refused to admit you broke FearRP. As you did break a rule, I do not see any reason why this ban should be lifted.

Incorrect I was clearly walking backwards attempting to leave. but got stuck on a chair.

As I have stated I was AFK when the raid started. I was not even at my pc until I came back seeing he no clipping admin witch i stated in VC.

Same as the RED, I was leaving I got stuck on the chair. I was only given one chance, I didn't even get a chance to look behind me to see why I was stuck until I was dead.

It's not a requirement for me to change my mood, state of mind, or the way I talk. all that matters that I follow the orders which I attempted to do but was shot upon getting stuck.

You stated in the sit that the video from the killers view he told me 3 times which is clearly incorrect. the video shows exactly what i heard. I was told one time and he cut out midway through the second time

I see where you're coming from. I'm not asking for an exemption for it. I'm simply stating that I was not breaking fear RP. I was walking away and got stuck on a prop then shot seconds later. given no chance to avoid the prop

I admit my attitude was unacceptable but I was a bit fed up with stuff. aka IRL issues and getting RDMED by your "rebel" crew and the sit getting thrown away saying I need proof. I know the logging system you use has a built-in feature that shows the point of death. witch would have been clear proof I was RDMED at the time. yet you chose to just throw the case away.
(05-23-2021, 02:56 AM)Riggs Wrote:

Incorrect I was clearly walking backwards attempting to leave. but got stuck on a chair.

As I have stated I was AFK when the raid started. I was not even at my pc until I came back seeing he no clipping admin witch i stated in VC.

Same as the RED, I was leaving I got stuck on the chair. I was only given one chance, I didn't even get a chance to look behind me to see why I was stuck until I was dead.

It's not a requirement for me to change my mood, state of mind, or the way I talk. all that matters that I follow the orders which I attempted to do but was shot upon getting stuck.

You stated in the sit that the video from the killers view he told me 3 times which is clearly incorrect. the video shows exactly what i heard. I was told one time and he cut out midway through the second time

I see where you're coming from. I'm not asking for an exemption for it. I'm simply stating that I was not breaking fear RP. I was walking away and got stuck on a prop then shot seconds later. given no chance to avoid the prop

I admit my attitude was unacceptable but I was a bit fed up with stuff. aka IRL issues and getting RDMED by your "rebel" crew and the sit getting thrown away saying I need proof. I know the logging system you use has a built-in feature that shows the point of death. witch would have been clear proof I was RDMED at the time. yet you chose to just throw the case away.

You did break FearRP as when asked to leave you refused and said "You can't kill me" instead of just saying sure and leaving. I don't see any reason for the ban to be lifted as it is valid.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-28-2021, 12:06 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 02:56 AM)Riggs Wrote:

You did break FearRP as when asked to leave you refused and said "You can't kill me" instead of just saying sure and leaving. I don't see any reason for the ban to be lifted as it is valid.

Simply saying "you can't kill me" is not fear rp. after all I did start to leave but yet again. got stuck. the video clearly shows this
Unban request denied.

Ban shall remain as issued due to its validity. In future, consider acting appropriately in such situations as your character should of been afraid of the life-threatening ramifications of such a blasé attitude. Additionally, whilst you may have had ongoing real-life issues, that is sadly not an excuse to act aggressively towards staff members at any time. I do hope you take the responses from Pollux on-board as they could be valuable for future roleplay situations.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]