BanID: 84736

Ban Reason
Double Accounting

Staff Member: Edned

Involved users
Me [SyLon]
My Girlfriend [swaghetti69]

Why should you be unbanned?
Basically i spoke to an admin earlier on in the day i think his name was taxi49 or  something, please do speak to him about it. and i said about her account getting banned for it and he said to appeal to you guys about it so i took that into account. i  dont really know how to prove it but i wasnt and am not double accounting, it was simply that my girlfriend went to go onto her account whilst i was banned on the same computer and internet as i was banned on for fear rp and rdm which i understand now after speaking to taxi and so i didnt realise that she would get banned for that as i dont see why people would double account especially if i only have a 24hr ban. i can promise you no one is double accounting, my girlfriend just wanted to use her account for the first time on the server as she didnt want to be a man and use my account, i would really appreciate the unban of my account [SyLon] and her account [swaghetti] as qwe genuinely havent done anything wrong and was never trying to double account as id rather use my own account as alot of people would, love the server and dont want to be banned for something i acctually didnt do hence why i spoke to taxi the admin, please do unban us as we really do enjoy the server and i have many friends on the server that could back up my point that we were not double accounting many thanks.

And have a good day.
Hey SyLon,

Thanks for your UBR.

I appreciate your comment about your girlfriend playing on the same computer under a different SteamID. Although you must understand from my perspective this does seem like quite the coincidence that she would join whilst you are banned.

Our servers do constant SteamID - IP Address/Device matching and automatically bans anyone who joins with a different SteamID on an existing player's IP Address/Device whilst the primary account is banned which triggered the ban of swaghetti69.

I can also see that the swaghetti69 Steam account is quite new, with the profile being created on the 19th March 2021.

Please bear with me whilst I await a response from Toe Shmicki about the discussion you had and I will run some further account checks. If you have any evidence to show in the meantime that it's two separate people's accounts, that'd be helpful too.

Many thanks.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Hi Edned, i dont really know how to prove it other than getting us both on discord and people we know on the server to back up that she was on my account before i was banned and people thought that i was hacked when it was just her or that i was using a voice changer, i understand completely with the fact of her account only logging in after i was banned is suspicious but she wasnt even given the chance of coming on for you to hear her on comms and clearly see its another person.i think the only way of proving my self is to be on discord with me and people who can back me up that are donators and long time members and of course with her aswell to prove that im not lying.

Many Thanks, SyLon
Hey SyLon,

Thanks for your comments. I've just spoken to Taxi58 and he gives me reasons to believe this is a genuine case and if that is true then I do apologise for the mix up here.

What I am going to do is remove both bans from the accounts records, but I would advise not logging on with the swaghetti69 account unless she has a separate computer to use otherwise the admins will receive DA notifications and the system may potentially ban either account again. I will leave notes on both accounts regarding this case so admins are aware.

I am going to archive both bans from the records but please be wary of this, and I ask that neither accounts join if any of you receive a ban to avoid this happening in the future.

If you experience any problems after the next 10 minutes, please DM me on Discord @Edned6463.

Approved.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep