SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126536255

BlacklistID(s): 110650

Blacklist Reason
Handcuffing people in sits

Staff Member: Jakey

Involved users
Me

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I was blacklisted for 2 hours for "Handcuffing people in sits" I handcuffed one guy who came in shooting up the place because he was unhandcuffed, he was handcuffed prior to me alt tabbing then he wasn't when I alt tabbed back in so I handcuffed him.

Was messing around with Jakey as we sometimes do like yesterday, didn't think he would be so grumpy, before he punishes others he might want to start thinking about his double standards because its not that when he's randomly grabbing people with his physgun for the crack of it. 

Expected better from you Jakey, thought you were one of the good ones.
Hello Arctican,

I have recorded the whole situation, I warned you once before and then I uncuffed snowflame, I said do not do it again however you then decided to cuff him again and also cuff me. I understand you might have been joking however I was in a sit with two players and you knew I was. This blacklist seems valid to me however I will await a response from an administrator. I am able to take a joke however when I am doing an admin sit you can not be doing that.
Having a recording is just fine, I have one too so it's all good in that department. Like I've already explained I alt tabbed in the middle so I may have missed you saying it and if I was in game I can't of heard you otherwise as you well know I would of acknowledged it with some form or remark and I certainly wouldn't have handcuffed him. As for the habdcuffing you, it was a joke, I thought you were joking by picking me up because as far as I was aware I hadn't done anything wrong, I went to unhandcuff you but you instantly went to the blacklist which is out of order in my opinion, I'm always an officer on this server, you literally took my main role away from me for something so stupid.
FYI I wasn't the one who handcuffed him to start with either.
Thank you for making this UBR Arctican.

Jakey has shown me a video of him dealing with the sit. Jakey did say not to handcuff people as he was dealing with it you proceeded to handcuff snowflame, Jakey pulled you up on this you proceeded to handcuff him. regardless if this was a joke Jakey was trying to deal with the situation.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
How can he have warned me? I didn't handcuff the guy to start with.
People act like you're actually the person in the game instead of someone sat at a desk with a real life, people alt tab, people look away from the screen, people do things outside of their pc while playing, all these things are not accounted for in these situations and it shows.
You are seen moving all the way through the video Jakey did warn frost not to handcuff people in sits you heard this and should have taken into account that the same applies to you.

After you have cuffed snowflame you was picked up and frozen you proceed to do the same to jakey it was clear snow was in a sit.

Denied
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]