Cant transfer dupes
Hi! So i have this little problem with build server. I can't transfer dupes from build to main server.
Violet tried to help me with this before, but she came to the conclusion that the problem is in the forums and not in the game.

Will post picture of the forums.

Thanks - Kirvesify

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: LluOH2t.png]
Can you save a dupe on main (just one prop or something) and see if it shows?
When did this issue start happening?
(05-19-2021, 09:53 PM)Slaint Wrote: Can you save a dupe on main (just one prop or something) and see if it shows?
It works fine at main server, i have plenty of dupes there. But it does not appear in the forums..
(05-19-2021, 10:11 PM)h3x Wrote: When did this issue start happening?
I don't know the exact day.. I have been using Build server for testing purposes mainly, but about month ago started building dupes for main server when i noticed that i cannot transfer dupes..
Hi!

I'm sure they're a key to clear cache in the forum as Arny says, but I forget it. Pretty sure it will help.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(05-20-2021, 12:15 AM)White Wolf Wrote: Hi!

I'm sure they're a key to clear cache in the forum as Arny says, but I forget it. Pretty sure it will help.

Sorry, i did not understand what you are telling me? I need to clear cache? How?
(05-20-2021, 01:02 AM)kirvesify Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 12:15 AM)White Wolf Wrote: Hi!

Sorry, i did not understand what you are telling me? I need to clear cache? How?

Yes but unfortunately I forget how to do it.

Well, cache means a collection of items of the same type stored in a hidden or inaccessible place.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(05-19-2021, 11:32 PM)kirvesify Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 10:11 PM)h3x Wrote: When did this issue start happening?
I don't know the exact day.. I have been using Build server for testing purposes mainly, but about month ago started building dupes for main server when i noticed that i cannot transfer dupes..
No problem dude I was just wondering
Hit CTRL + F5 and see if you get the same issue?
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep