RP Points
Hello everyone,

Just one question: Whats up with the rp points. This month is half over and only 2 points have been given away. I‘m not trying to „bitch“ about it but honestly what‘s the point of roleplaying except having fun. The points were motivating etc when I look at last month it was like 2-3 points everyday. What happened??
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
The following 1 user Likes 2021's post:
  • Kappatalist
A lot of the EC team haven't been active recently as far as I know, of course exam season is around the corner so everybody is busy.
Not so sure about the admins.

I'd say just leave it, hopefully next month the team can pick it up.

Also, I don't think they would give out too many points, or they'd get in trouble since RP points are usually hard to get these days.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 1 user Likes Blaz's post:
I agree that 2-3 points is a really small amount compared to the amount of RP going on but as Blaz said it is exam season and alot of the staff/ec will be inactive for a bit of time, hopefully soon there will be more rpp given out but you shouldn't only do PassiveRP for RPP's.
From my experience, there have always been dry patches when it comes to RP points. It’s natural. Just the same as there periods where too many points are given out too easily.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 4 users Like Panda's post:
  • rino, Blaz, Ducktard, Wolven
In my opinion It's a stupid system that needs a rework anyway because it only works when a member of staff is online to give points out and with that, it needs to be a certain member of staff, so it's sort of an unfair system in the way that players from different time zones have to have awful sleeping patterns to even get a chance. Additionally, as previously mentioned, a lot of the staff are College/Uni students, so they're more focused on exams, coursework, etc.
I mean if you ever see a roleplay you really like and think it should have a roleplay point we do have this forum https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=416
The following 1 user Likes Jakey's post:
  • Haarek
(05-17-2021, 10:38 PM)Jakey Wrote: I mean if you ever see a roleplay you really like and think it should have a roleplay point we do have this forum https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=416

This would probably work if the community wasn't so pessimistic, additionally I don't think many people would even remember this forum exists without reminders from the host of the RP, which in turn just looks like they're begging
(05-17-2021, 10:42 PM)h3x Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 10:38 PM)Jakey Wrote: -snip-

This would probably work if the community wasn't so pessimistic, additionally I don't think many people would even remember this forum exists without reminders from the host of the RP, which in turn just looks like they're begging
Some people will remember it and some won’t. However it’s always good to have the ability as a player to recommend roleplay points. If we all just hand out roleplay points it would not look good for us. They are very rewarding but difficult to get.
The following 2 users Like Jakey's post:
  • User 7141, Haarek
Will be maxing out my RPP giving out when I get back on the server! (exams right now)
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 3 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Blaz, Link, max.
Jakey if I ever see you doing this sheriff RP again I‘ll put you on that forum for sure
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
The following 1 user Likes 2021's post:
  • Kappatalist