Riggs
Reported User(s): Riggs

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551935

Date & Time (GMT): 16/5/21 @ 02.41 GMT

Summary of the incident
In the video shown underneath, Riggs choose to kill me while I was working as an undercover cop.

6.12 Do not kill or injure any other government members.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Evidence

The footage is from Riggs himself...
there was no clear proof that you were a cop, hence I taught you were a person under illegal possession of a firearm.

Next thing is you pulled out a gun so I had no other options on what to do except from neutralize the target (you)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
I would also like to point out that time is incorrect.
(05-17-2021, 01:09 PM)Riggs Wrote: there was no clear proof that you were a cop, hence I taught you were a person under illegal possession of a firearm.

Next thing is you pulled out a gun so I had no other options on what to do except from neutralize the target (you)

Now tell me, How could I show you that I was a cop if you don't give me any time to show you my badge? You just straight up fired on me.
So in the future, give people time if they don't start to fire at someone because I never touch the mouse1 button.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(05-17-2021, 02:10 PM)Riggs Wrote: I would also like to point out that time is incorrect.

Who gives a fuck? It's still the right day and just a few minutes wrong? that won't make you skip this PR?

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(05-17-2021, 06:20 PM)RiNO Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 01:09 PM)Riggs Wrote: there was no clear proof that you were a cop, hence I taught you were a person under illegal possession of a firearm.

Now tell me, How could I show you that I was a cop if you don't give me any time to show you my badge? You just straight up fired on me.
So in the future, give people time if they don't start to fire at someone because I never touch the mouse1 button.

Will do! just follow fear RP and let the rp play out

Also, I gave you a command. you pulled a gun out when under gunpoint in front of the president and nexus. i had only one option.
(05-17-2021, 09:05 PM)Riggs Wrote:

Also, I gave you a command. you pulled a gun out when under gunpoint in front of the president and nexus. i had only one option.

When did you give me a command?

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(05-17-2021, 09:16 PM)RiNO Wrote:

Don't act like you didn't hear me. ether way you pulled a gun under gunpoint from 3 officers, its still fear rp
(05-18-2021, 03:18 PM)Riggs Wrote:

Don't act like you didn't hear me. ether way you pulled a gun under gunpoint from 3 officers, its still fear rp

I actually didn't hear much of what you guys said because two of you was talking at the same time. and everything just happened too fast for my head to keep up.
But as I said, give me a chance next time. Because I picked up my m4 to show you guys that I was an undercover cop. Maybe not the best choice but I never started to shot so. 

Also, I'm only reporting you for Teamkilling and rule 3.1a so keep the FearRP insult to your own thread.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(05-18-2021, 03:32 PM)RiNO Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 03:18 PM)Riggs Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 06:20 PM)RiNO Wrote: Now tell me, How could I show you that I was a cop if you don't give me any time to show you my badge? You just straight up fired on me.

I actually didn't hear much of what you guys said because two of you was talking at the same time. and everything just happened too fast for my head to keep up.
But as I said, give me a chance next time. Because I picked up my m4 to show you guys that I was an undercover cop. Maybe not the best choice but I never started to shot so. 

Also, I'm only reporting you for Teamkilling and rule 3.1a so keep the FearRP insult to your own thread.

Taking out a rifle wont prove you a cop dude. anyone can get the gun