Art
(05-14-2021, 04:42 AM)Lifesence Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 04:29 AM)Lifesence Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 03:59 AM)ART Wrote: 'I Dislike Trollers' does not seems like an rp reason to me.
Well, when you puncture both our police cars for no reason.
The only thing you are trying to do is pin everything on me to get out of a punishment for breaking RP and abusing the presidential role.
I was not abusing anything, i understand if i would change my job to president just to demote u but i demoted u and kept on playing my role so i dont know what u talking about. i even was killed in a raid...
ART
(05-14-2021, 04:42 AM)Lifesence Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 04:29 AM)Lifesence Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 03:59 AM)ART Wrote: 'I Dislike Trollers' does not seems like an rp reason to me.
Well, when you puncture both our police cars for no reason.
The only thing you are trying to do is pin everything on me to get out of a punishment for breaking RP and abusing the presidential role.
I was not abusing anything, i understand if i would change my job to president just to demote u but i demoted u and kept on playing my role so i dont know what u talking about. i even was killed in a raid...

^Now you're just straight out lying. You're supposed to be 22 years old, act like it.
[Image: ZgKTMV2.png]
"Were you not close enough to a great king to learn by his example?"
If you have anything to add please also do it with proof.
I also would see an answer for ur actions here: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=98662
(05-14-2021, 04:59 AM)ART Wrote: If you have anything to add please also do it with proof.
Dude, I don't have time for trolls who wish to ruin other people RP experiences like you. Seriously. You accusations are bullshit and my screenshots and the logs are proving it. Hopefully, they'll dig a bit deeper into this one. Sick and tired of players like you who fucks up and tries to pin it on others. I've been in the community for 7 years and got 1 ban. Don't come at me with accusations you don't have ground for, dude.
[Image: ZgKTMV2.png]
"Were you not close enough to a great king to learn by his example?"
Player report under review.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Player report approved.

For my full response to this case, please click here.

Also, gentlemen, please stay objective in future as being petty and slinging insults is not a good look.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!