Weird Error
Bug 
Title of Bug: Weird Error

Description: 
It just

Evidence: 
This is on the build server.The Error numbers constantly keep going up and i think it eventually my game crashes.
[Image: XoxAoyl.jpg]
[Image: 5jmepnq.jpg]
[Image: MFxobxQ.jpg]

[srlions_hook_library] gamemodes/cityrp/plugins/cwweapons/entities/weapons/cw_base/cl_hooks.lua:54: attempt to compare nil with number
    1. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp/plugins/cwweapons/entities/weapons/cw_base/cl_hooks.lua:54
        2. unknown - addons/srlions_hook_library/lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:126
I got 23,120 errors Lol
[Image: LSSWIkg.jpg]
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
I intentionally did this. This error used to happen on main until I adjusted the restart times so now it happens on build instead. Not much else I can do apart from that as the rest is out of my control.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-06-2021, 11:19 AM)Pollux Wrote: I intentionally did this. This error used to happen on main until I adjusted the restart times so now it happens on build instead. Not much else I can do apart from that as the rest is out of my control.

i am having one small inconvenience tho bro. When it does crash due to mostly when i spawn a dupe and my game freezes and i can hear,talk and walk but my screen doesnt move. When i restart my game my props dont recognize me so smart welding it is impossible because all the props i had before the crash dont work with the smart weld and i need to do weld 1 by 1.. is that just my pc crashing or just a bug?
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Should be fine now
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork