JaSch
Reported User(s): JaSch

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12586590

Date & Time (GMT): 27/4/2021 @ 09:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
So i noticed opend fines. i was gonna ask if he would like to pay them. as soon as I said that he aimed an gun an kidnapped me to elmwood farm house. breaking rule: 7.7 AND / OR 7.1...
I think with someone near 1000 hours should know bether.

Evidence
[Image: McyTBYr.jpg]`
[Image: wt9maN5.png]
Hello wizard_0315/FireIce.

Thank you for posting this PR.

On this Reply I'll be sharing my side of the story.

As you see on the Screenshot provided in the PR, I was farming on "Oceanview Boulevard". My car was legaly parked on the side of the road and to that time had no ticket on the front window. (Which he sadly, and ofcourse, does not show.)
Police Sergeant FireIce proceeded to walk up to me and asked me / us for the ID's, because of the "illegaly parked car" (which it was not). Not because of the ticket(s) stated in the PR.
Since my character is easy to be provoked and also in a underground organisation (Job: Cold Blood - Black Wolf, Leader of Cold Blood) he cannot allow himself any background checks or interactions with the government. (I also had Contra at that time)
This lead to the action of my character pulling a 9mm to have the Officer under gunpoint, to kidnapp him and drive him far off. This was to buy myself some time to move and make clear of my tracks. (valid reason to commit "crime in public", thereso no brakage of Rule 7.1)

Also I want to point out that he "is recording" but proceeds to post a PR with 2 screenshots... Hm. *Insert thinking here*

If further question are gonna be asked, I'll make sure to answer them as good as I can.

King Regards,
JaSch.
Your car is Iligaly parked. and to buy time doesn't sound an valid reason to me... You had an ticket of iligal owned firearm. aswell as an ticket of iligaly parked.
[Image: qV3DyiA.png]
Ok now I'm demanding the "Video".
And stop posting Screenshots with your Camera-Tool, you're falsifing evidence.

Because you're straight up lying. I drove you off with my Black Mercedes Benz C63 S Coupé Black (which was "ticketed" atleast like you said).
I then proceeded to park the car in my inventory, change suites and even licenseplate on a different car.
Which you then, lateron, clamped for no valid reason (You should impound it in Nexus - Garage) and putting a note under it..?

http://prntscr.com/124z8lc

If FireIce wouldn't take Screenshots with his Camera-Tool, you would be abled to see the Screenshot showing my Tesla Model S is taken after the event and so on cannot be the car.
I actually witnessed that. I was the bystander, also a Cold Blood Associate.
Jasch told me he'd change his appearance, car and plate.
Also a "ticket for a illegal firearm"?

If a Citizen is a threat to society you should warrant him for arrest and make him wanted to warn all Citizens of the City. You then should do all you possibly can to find and arrest such threat, instead of ticketing his car (which... is a different, with another licenseplate...).
Kinda FailRP in my taste.
If you do have a video can you post it
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
The white tesla didnt do shit. i made an SS where is car was. Didnt arrest him. he just broke ruile 7.1 Nothing else. i didn't metagame because the car is swapped and iligaly parked i just put an calmp instead of arresting him for kidnapping. Therfor its still valid. Recording software was corrupted. so these SS still provide the evidence. Or f he can counter it with other evidance.
(04-27-2021, 09:41 AM)JaSch Wrote: If a Citizen is a threat to society you should warrant him for arrest and make him wanted to warn all Citizens of the City. You then should do all you possibly can to find and arrest such threat, instead of ticketing his car (which... is a different, with another licenseplate...).
Kinda FailRP in my taste.
Older ticket // I dont know what kind of firearm. if its an ticket its an ticket in my eyes jury decided. i didn't write that fire arms ticket
(04-27-2021, 09:38 AM)JaSch Wrote: Ok now I'm demanding the "Video".
And stop posting Screenshots with your Camera-Tool, you're falsifing evidence.

Im not falsefying evidance. when i run op to you and start asking about an ticket i got an gun in my face. Thats why i used the camera to make an ss and post it. 

Its not falsefeing evidance because this car has nothing to do with the rules you broke. the vehicle was just iligaly parked thats why it got clamped